Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
However since there are not that many Emerald or Obsidian players playing MinerWare, most of the games I play start with the Normal Mode. Aswell as the fact that experienced players may get bored by playing Normal/Hard over and over again, since there it simply is not challenging anymore.
Exactly what I mean. I want Minerware to be more challenging and it gets boring.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I really hope this gets added. Because currently minerware isn't a challenge really most minigames are too easy to complete. Maybe make it so only the first 3 players who complete the minigame are rewarded with points
I think thats a really bad idea. That will make the game not hard - but annoying. "AH I MISSED IT BY HALF A SECOND" -> Things like that will happen almost every minigame.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think thats a really bad idea. That will make the game not hard - but annoying. "AH I MISSED IT BY HALF A SECOND" -> Things like that will happen almost every minigame.
It already is in the game with the parkour in hard and that only has one winner. It would be cool to play against your fellow players instead of playing against the time of the minigame.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
It already is in the game with the parkour in hard and that only has one winner. It would be cool to play against your fellow players instead of playing against the time of the minigame.
That defeats the whole mechanic of Minerware ;-;

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I really hope this gets added. Because currently minerware isn't a challenge really most minigames are too easy to complete. Maybe make it so only the first 3 players who complete the minigame are rewarded with points
I feel like this can be used for some of the microgames to make them harder than Hard Mode. For instance in the 'get to the platform' microgame, this will make the microgame harder and will give players an extra reason to throw others off their tower.

I don't want to see this for every microgame tho, because of the reason Hamelech mentioned.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Maybe change tag to all networks? Bedrock players probably want this too

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey ShinyArrow, thanks for your suggestion.

Unfortunately we have some issues with this concept, we don't believe that a harder hard-mode is the way to go with making MinerWare more interesting. We think it will make the game considerably harder for those newer and younger players who are nowhere near as skilled, who actually make up quite a large percentage of the playerbase of that game.

We understand that most games are normal mode, but you need to think about the new stone rank players that are already in your game when you vote impossible, they could get so discouraged by the difficulty spike that they never play again. First experiences are very important.

At launch 'Hard Mode' was a praised concept and people thought it was difficult, but after hundreds of games players can learn the ins and outs of even this gamemode, we believe the same thing would happen with impossible mode in a few months and we could possibly start receiving even more suggestions for an even more difficult "Impossible-Hard Mode".

We should attempt to appease all sides of the MinerWare community when implementing something new so that everyone can enjoy updates equally.

That being said, we also currently have plans for a new MinerWare mode that we believe makes the game more interesting for experienced players whilst also being playable for newer ones as well, due to this we're going to deny this suggestion as it's not something we believe is the best path for MinerWare at this time.

~ Marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom