Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see that the TNT run space is larger?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey there! :D

Sometimes if you play Minerware you have to do the TNT run bossgame. The problem is: You don't really have space to run because for me it's so small for 12 people. I don't know how big the TNT run space is but for me it's small in my opinion. When I run over the TNT and 30 seconds later I can't run anywhere and I die. Maybe it's so unfair for everyone because they can't do anything about it. I think it's too small for all of the 12 players. What do you think? This is a short thread but I hope you'll understand.

Thanks for reading and stay safe! ;)

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
You think on it from two different sides. If you thought from minerware side, you will say that it should be small to end the game fast (maybe it can be large in normal only and small in hard mode as @Flqris said). If you thought from tnt run side, you will say that the map should be larger and it doesn't matter if it took along time. At all, I agree with making it larger a bit in normal mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom