Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Should all of the suggestions be added?

• All of them

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Just 2 (comment below)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Just 1 (comment below)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don´t like anyone.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
1rst. DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF PUNCH GAMES they are so annoying to play and most of us know why because is obby.

2nd. As Final Game, maybe add 5 rounds of duels (10 players), increasing the equipment with each round and letting the winner pass to the next one.

3rd. Add an ascending parkour minigame (Drop to The Ground is descending), with PvP off preferentially.

These are just suggestions, agree or disagree.

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I like the second one - it'd be a really nice Boss-game. I wouldn't like them to remove "punching" micro-games though. They're part of Minerware since it was released and removing them now would cause the game to lose its essence.
Also, there are already some 'ascending' parkour games (in Java at least).

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I like the second one - it'd be a really nice Boss-game. I wouldn't like them to remove "punching" micro-games though. They're part of Minerware since it was released and removing them now would cause the game to lose its essence.
Also, there are already some 'ascending' parkour games (in Java at least).
Thanks for answering, so Minerware is equal to Punchin away lol.

I remember the follow the platforms one, from like 1 year and a half or more it was on bedrock, pretty cool for me at least, I keep founding punch games annoying but I see that you agree with the second one, cool.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Thanks for answering, so Minerware is equal to Punchin away lol.

I remember the follow the platforms one, from like 1 year and a half or more it was on bedrock, pretty cool for me at least, I keep founding punch games annoying but I see that you agree with the second one, cool.
I've never said Minerware is equal to "punching away". I just disagree with removing them because they are part of it since its release and deleting them won't help at all.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I've never said Minerware is equal to "punching away". I just disagree with removing them because they are part of it since its release and I don't think deleting them would help.
It was a JK, but actually, can they AT LEAST decrease the amount, because, I remember we have:

Stand In Colour.

Swim to The Platform

King of The Hill

Tower Climb

Knock Back (with it respective Knock Ball)

Stand Over Diamond

Hide Under Block

Bouncing Gladiators

Nerd Pole (Hit and deal KB with snowballs)

I don´t remember more, quote this to answer or put more.

Last edited:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
1rst. DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF PUNCH GAMES they are so annoying to play and most of us know why because is obby.

2nd. As Final Game, maybe add 5 rounds of duels (10 players), increasing the equipment with each round and letting the winner pass to the next one.

3rd. Add an ascending parkour minigame (Drop to The Ground is descending), with PvP off preferentially.

These are just suggestions, agree or disagree.
I don’t agree with the second option. It is minerware, not duels or something. Minerware is a game where you must be smart to win. Duels doesn’t fit in this!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I don’t agree with the second option. It is minerware, not duels or something. Minerware is a game where you must be smart to win. Duels doesn’t fit in this!
Lol, then what kind of abilities you require to win a duel? are you suggesting that people that play duels don´t require any kind of smartness? all of that with respect Egg.

Also, wdym with smart in that context?.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Lol, then what kind of abilities you require to win a duel? are you suggesting that people that play duels don´t require any kind of smartness? all of that with respect Egg.

Also, wdym with smart in that context?.
Oh no absolutely not, I just wanted to point out that not all the games on cube should be based on PvP mechanics. Minerware is fun since you need more skills to win apart from PvP.
I’m sorry if I was unclear! It was late :)

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Oh no absolutely not, I just wanted to point out that not all the games on cube should be based on PvP mechanics. Minerware is fun since you need more skills to win apart from PvP.
I’m sorry if I was unclear! It was late :)

I don't like the second one, because as far as I know most people go and play MinerWare when they are done with pvp games for a moment.

So, if Minerware is not PvP, what is?, as far as I know, you compete against other players to win as objective, trough minigames, there are some that are PvP and others totally of skill, the problem with the PvP is that being FFA is super easy to be cleaned, attacked by the back, etc.

And, for the moment, there´s no game in Cubecraft that intends you to do a duel with another player, just that : ), also, I´m just proposing 1 game, since the punch PvP is overused in Minerware and I want something different.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom