Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hide player option

• Total voters

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello,

Minerware is a fun game, but sometimes when the boss game is fly thru hoops, you can't see anything because of the players flying in front of you. My idea is to add a hide players option so you won't get annoyed by the players in front of you.

Leave below what you think about this.

Greetz,
Jarno

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
After a while, you'll be on your own flying through the hoops.
If you don't already, I advise you use your elytra in F5 as it's way easier to control that way & you have a bigger view on your surroundings. I've never thought to myself that flying through the hoops was annoying due to the other visible players.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I can see why you'd be frustrated about not seeing where you're going but it's more of a challenge having people all over the place. It's supposed to be a sort of Mario Kart spin-off and you've got to weave past people. You've just got to be strategic. I see no reason to implement an option to enable and disable player visibility as you please.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I thought it always added an extra layer of difficulty to the game, made it more fun.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Good suggestion! I have a feeling that some might see this as part of the game though. I myself never get annoyed by this. You’ll just have to remember where you’re going whenever someone blocks your view (for now). I definitely don’t see why not apart from that!

D

Deleted member 169486

It's mostly the beginning that's the problem whenever is on the platform and you can't really see. So, yes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom