Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi! This evening I was checking my builds with @Stablish and when I showed him this build he instantly pointed out that this should be a map for Minerware!
I instantly liked the idea and soon after it I started making changes to the map, for example changing all terrain colors and concretes and glazed terracotta blocks off.

I don't know what to tell about Minerware maps at all.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CAznx1K

The map is a nice green map full of stuff around the platform. The platform is the same size as every other Minerware map and has its' own little detail which it is repeating. The map has 12 players max like every other Minerware map does.
The platform is in the middle of a pond, making it the middle point of the map. It's on low level so people most likely can see most of the map from there (depending on render distance)

Special thanks to @Stablish for asking me to submit this!! (sorry for 2 tags)
Leave your opinion in the comments, also remember to vote on the poll. :)
In the pictures some of the plants are of dirt, it's fixed now and they are lime terracotta.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481668

This map is looking good bro! Hope cube will add this map because this map is really detailed and I want to play on it! :)

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I can't wait to play in your map!! Hopefully they accept it in the future because you're so skilled you and your maps deserve to be considered by the build team!

It's okay c:

Best of luck with this map Nutuu!
I'll keep supporting and cheering you up
Looks so good! i'm sure that this will get accepted, nice build nutuu!
Straight up awesome!
Again an amazing map from you! :) Hope this map gets added.
Huge thanks to all of you! :cool:

Robbedz

Designero
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
Finally a minerware map submission, yAY!
Minerware is my favourite minigame on the server!
I like the map, it looks pretty good and elaborated so i can tell you really put effort into it.
Though, in my opinion, i think it needs some tweaks and improvements, i will point them out for you :)
  • The terraforming looks cool but i would tweak it a bit. Some people may find terraforming boring and stressful or sometimes not really important but it is.
    What im talking about exactly are those parts where the smoothness and curves are broken. I reccomend fixing this by hand, i know in bigger maps like this one it's harder to do this so to save time and effort just do it on the most visible parts.
  • In my opinion, some parts look a bit empty, making big maps require adding more stuff on it like organics and fillers. As this is a minerware map you dont have to worry about gameplay which means you can add anything you want and let your creativity fly, just make sure you leave enough space on the middle.
    I say this bc most of the map is organic grass, the other plants do help but it's not enough.
    I will give you ideas of stuff you can add according to the theme to make it easier for you: Watefalls, giant rainbow, dragon / flying creature, clouds, more big plants. If you want even more ideas then search "Fantasy" on google, it will help you a lot.
  • The water in the middle looks pretty much like Oriental map, i don't think this is a big deal but i would still give it something that spots the difference.
    Some ideas would be not making it flat but going down like the terrain or making waves.
That is all i have to point out for you, i admire that you were brave enough to submit this. It's not easy making minerware maps so i'm really happy to see this submission :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom