Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hey there y'all! I currently have an issue logging into bug report system so I instead decided to ask you guys if you encountered any of these bugs:

1- Build A Crafting Table Microgame
After I built the crafting table, I did NOT win. This is the bug that happens the most often.
2- Make A Golem Microgame
The snow block DISAPPEARED after I crafted it.
3- Feed the Chickens Microgame
I am probably sure all of us know this by now, but just to point it out, there... are no chickens to feed :(
4- TNT Run Boss Game
I get constant block glitches, and I witness it happening to other people as well. I highly doubt it's related to my internet, nor I think it's a 1-time thing. It always happens when I play the game - the block glitch ends up in me falling down 2 stories and even losing the game sometimes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5- Jump Over The Lasers Microgame

This is not really a bug, more of a suggestion. I really think the laser hitboxes should be smaller. Everytime I am sure I made the jump, I fail. Like, I die 2 blocks away from the lasers.

I wanna hear what you guys think and have experienced. Please let me know!

Reactions: Axyy and ThaDoggo

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I personally never had problems with number 1 and 2, I know some people have. Number 3 and 4 are new microgames they already told they are aware of it.

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Yeah, sometimes when I put the birch trunk into the 4 grid table the wood doesn't even come up, so I end up losing.

I also noticed that there were no chickens either in the feed the minigame.

I've never had a problem with the lasers, their hitbox seems to be pretty good for me. Although in hard I can never complete the last two lasers when I've jumped over them. Maybe I'm too slow.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I would make a bug report about this because none of those bugs occur to me?

- 5- Jump Over The Lasers Microgame: try to run (sprint) and jump as close as possible over the laser?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
try to run (sprint) and jump as close as possible over the laser?

Yeah... thank you.. my goodness me, why haven't I thought of SPRINTING OVER THE LASER! Genius! (-_-)

Also, please do look at the VERY FIRST SENTENCE of this thread. XD

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
1- Build A Crafting Table Microgame
After I built the crafting table, I did NOT win. This is the bug that happens the most often.
I only know of a bug where you cant craft the table , once i craft it it works every time, maybe it has something to do with a mod or the version you're using.
2- Make A Golem Microgame
The snow block DISAPPEARED after I crafted it.
Once again, i only know of a bug where you can't craft snow, it's weird that the blocks are gone. This never happened to me either, probably depends on the version you're using.
3- Feed the Chickens Microgame
I am probably sure all of us know this by now, but just to point it out, there... are no chickens to feed
I also never had this bug, but i know a lot of people are getting it, but it's a known bug that staff is aware of.
4- TNT Run Boss Game
I get constant block glitches, and I witness it happening to other people as well. I highly doubt it's related to my internet, nor I think it's a 1-time thing. It always happens when I play the game - the block glitch ends up in me falling down 2 stories and even losing the game sometimes.
Also a known bug, staff is working on it
5- Jump Over The Lasers Microgame
This is not really a bug, more of a suggestion. I really think the laser hitboxes should be smaller. Everytime I am sure I made the jump, I fail. Like, I die 2 blocks away from the lasers.
This is not a bug, it's a matter of practice, i can do it almost everytime, if they reduced the hitbox it would be too easy.

Finally, posting bug reports here won't get them fixed, the only way to do make them known to the developers and get them fixed is through the reports site. If your account is inaccessible, like you stated, please contact support@cubecraft.net.

3.9 - No pointless threads/posts.
Since bug reports are not handled in the forums, i will lock the thread. If you have any questions, you can ask me or any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom