Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Minerware really needs an update. It has 10 (!!!) bugs.

Bug 1: Player bug.
I don't know if it is a serverside or clientside problem but sometimes player are bugging for me:
2017-04-02_20.57.10.png 2017-04-02_20.57.13.png
This makes pvp-based microgames almost impossible to win which is extremely annoying.

Bug 2: Make crafting table.
Players are able to place the logs on the side of the platform.

Bug 3: Make a crafting table.
Sometimes when I have crafted the crafting table it is in my inventory but it says I failed. The weird thing is, when most people lose because of this, sometimes there are still 2-3 players who win.

Bug 4: Dress like the Mannequins.
Same issue as bug 3.

Bug 5: Build golem.
Sometimes when you have to build a snow golem you can't place the snow blocks.

Bug 6: Mine .... ore.
Sometimes when you have to mine a certain ore you can't break anything.

Bug 7: Stand on ....
Sometimes when you have to stand on a certain color and you are standing on the correct color you still don't get the win. Weird thing is that some other players DO win the microgame when others lose.

Bug 8: Ride on a cow.
Same issue as bug 6, sometimes you don't get a win when riding on a cow.

Bug 9: Lucky block pvp (boss game).
Sometimes in the boss game Lucky block PvP when you break a lucky block it turns into a skeleton skull and nothing drops.

Bug 10: Hide under platform.
The arrows that fall down seem to have an effect so people playing on a computer not made for gaming purposes are lagging af so they can't do anything.

Last edited:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Minerware is being worked on. Please be patient! The devs are aware that minerware needs work and they are working on it. In the meantime, please try to find any other bugs and privide screenshots if you can!

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Yes I have noticed a few bugs in MinerWare, but it is still one of my favourite minigames, and I know it is still being worked on, so I'm not giving it up yet.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Here's another one for spleef: ghost blocks.

How it works: You'll try to walk but you'll get "lagged back" because of a ghost block. Jump onto it and you're stuck until you fall and die.
Haven't noticed that yet. Maybe F3+A might help?

Btw. Question. What is a Speed Up and what does it do?

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
I have seen 4 and 7 so many times, i think this games should be replaced, there is another bug - on the questions, when players stay in the middle they are selecting the both answers, this is kind of a bug and kind of not, but this should be somehow fixed!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I have seen 4 and 7 so many times, i think this games should be replaced, there is another bug - on the questions, when players stay in the middle they are selecting the both answers, this is kind of a bug and kind of not, but this should be somehow fixed!
Not a bug. You either get it right or wrong, not both. Makes sense to stay completely on one side and not on both. Same thing on an quiz: can you pick 2 answers if they want only 1? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom