Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Well Minerware is a game where you don't know what minigame will come up next, so this could defeat the purpose of the Boss Game. Another obstacle is what rank will be allowed to do this as well as the fact that usually votes affect the details of the game, not the game itself.

Reactions: Keanu

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Well Minerware is a game where you don't know what minigame will come up next, so this could defeat the purpose of the Boss Game. Another obstacle is what rank will be allowed to do this as well as the fact that usually votes affect the details of the game, not the game itself.
I get what you are saying, thanks for the response! :)

Reactions: Golapagos

Friser

Sep 25, 2017

I agree with you, I think it´s an impredictable minigame, that´s one of the reasons why it´s cool!

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It would kinda destroy the game, Minerware is better when its random minigames and bossgame.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Although I think this would be a good idea, minerware is great because it is random. Having a voting system would be nice if you were better at some games than others, for instance I am really good at the elytra boss game, however I think that it would just be too OP, as if you are good at minerware already it would make it that much easier to win.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Just as a suggestion after reading some posts, I think it would be cool to have possibly a way to vote for the boss game at the end? That way if you like a certain boss game over another, you could vote for it! I think it could be a neat idea :)
Yes it would neat to have a voting system for the final minigame in Minerware I hate the colour floor one its so boring but every game I get it so sad :(

Reactions: KittyKatMeg

RedSeb321

May 1, 2017
I think it would acctually become a pretty good idea. Maybe it should be for Lapis rank? I don't know but it would be pretty nice to see :)

Reactions: KittyKatMeg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom