Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

🏆 Pass the Trophy Boss Game!

Just a few boss games are left on the network. Some are a lot of fun in my opinion, such as TNT Bow Spleef, Lucky Block PvP and Elytra Vortex (Fly Through Hoops). However, there are also really boring ones (in my opinion again) such as Classic Spleef (because of teamers), the bit bugged TNT run, but mostly Hook the Mobs. Because there is a pretty big chance of getting a boring boss game, I started thinking of a new boss game, to hopefully get it implemented and play some exciting games on it.

🤔 What's the idea?

As the title of the thread says, it is called Pass the Trophy. The idea is quite easy, and I tried building something in creative to give you all a bit of an insight on how it should look. I think it should need calculators and other command block stuff, and since im not a developer I have no clue how it works, so I couldn't execute the concept myself.

1639338620441.png

1639338636358.png

1639338647117.png
the design of my idea!

What is that concept I'm talking about though? Pass the Trophy is a tactical game in which you anonymously vote on either '0 Steps', '1 Step' or '2 Steps' at the same time. After a timer of lets say 10 seconds, all votes will be revealed at the same time. For each player that voted, the green area (see picture above) will move the amount of steps clockwise equal to what they voted for. After all steps are made by the trophy, the person that ends with the green area in front of them wins the boss game, and gets 3 points. (If this is too little players, the yellow area's could also be taken with the green area, giving 3 points to them as well (like a 'top 3').)

For Hard mode, I thought it would be a great idea to add '3 Steps' (and even '4 Steps') voting option as well, to make the voting process even trickier.

To win you could either hope people vote for a lot of steps while voting no steps yourself, or the other way around. While this game is partially luck based, you never know what comes out of that voting round, and everyone gets equal chances on the win, even if the green area starts at you as well.

The game is tactical, fun and it doesn't take long. Everyone has equal chances of winning, which obviously could be a con, since none of the other games are completely 'luck-based'. Please let me know what you think of this game concept as a MinerWare boss minigame by voting in the poll above, and if you like this thread, react with the :agree:-button so this gets forwarded and can actually be implemented!!

Thanks for reading all of this, make sure to vote or let me know feedback in the comments, ly all :heart:

Edit: Obviously the design is just to give you an idea of how it would look, but this definitely can be / needs to be changed 😛

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
This is a really cool idea (and design), but I don't see myself really enjoying it as is here. It feels kinda like rock paper scissors in that you technically get to pick your own move, but you have no idea what the other person will do, so it's ultimately just up to chance - losing a game because the 3-point boss game is 100% luck would be pretty frustrating. While I'm not creative at all, I do think this is an awesome concept that could go somewhere, but I would have to disagree with having it added as it is now.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand, and seeing the votings most people agree with you. Could this thread get marked as closed as it aint coming through? Thanks for your opinion and I'll be back with another thread soon :P

Reactions: Deann

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The actual denied prefix is more for forwarded threads that got looked over, but will lock this as requested :)

Reactions: Blom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom