Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that they should change the kits?

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ok so im back discussing another important thing. Miner Kit changes. So the miner kit went from being the slowest pickaxe ever seen in history, to the best pickaxe ever seen in history LMAO, and then back to a medium wooden pickaxe, (eff 5) and then they changed it to a stone pickaxe (eff 4 im pretty sure)

This may seem good, (the speed of the pickaxe is now PERFECT, ; u could argue it needs to be buffed but its not that important now)

But, in duos and squads the kit is kinda broken - heres why.

So imagine your rushing a team in duos, (the 6 iron rush in modern) you buy a pickaxe, 15 blocks, rush the team, but, they both choose the builder kit thats A STONE PICKAXE. you only have a stone pickaxe, they have the same thing but theyre 2. Your most likely going to lose. Its even worse for squads, literally all of the team chooses the stone pickaxe that deals 358340527845 hearts, they spam you and your dead in 3 seconds.

My suggestion here is to change the pickaxe back to a wooden one, so instead of it dealing 3 attack damage (or 1.5 hearts) it deals only 2 attack damage (1 heart) and just make the eff level 1 or 2 higher so its the same thing. Because right now its waaay too op and deals so much damage LOL. I know that you may argue that most games arent for rushes, but the pickaxe is way too op in general. You dont even need a sword if you choose it.

Also the baker kit is way too bad, maybe change it to 3 golden carrots instead?

I know im going to get comments saying : MOST GAMES ARENT FOR RUSHES AND STUFF but please consider this lol. As a speedrunner it really annoys me and is the reason i mainly speedrun solo, not duos lmao.

Also in eggwars squads you now literally need ARMOR to rush because all of the 4 people your rushing chooe the miner kit. even with armor I sometimes die to them LOL

Reactions: Vindicatør

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Ahh well I don’t play with friends so my team doesn’t plan out who gets what kit lol. But baker I’m fine with honestly. I mean I suppose if you wanna buff it just add 1 bread on top of the cake. Or just add an egg thats only throwable as a projectile lol

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ahh well I don’t play with friends so my team doesn’t plan out who gets what kit lol. But baker I’m fine with honestly. I mean I suppose if you wanna buff it just add 1 bread on top of the cake. Or just add an egg thats only throwable as a projectile lol
If there wasn't another kit then it's not that bad but compared to the miner and the blocks, it's literal trash. No offense but you can get 5 iron and buy 3 golden carrots, (in OP) and 3 golden carrots i's 100 times better than the cake. Cake saturation is also really bad, it defiently needs to be buffed. Adoing bread with the cake may be a good idea aswell

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Rushers already have it incredibly easy in Eggwars. Especially solo and duo maps. That is assuming you are decent at the game of course, which most rushers are. I don't have an issue with most kits myself.

The only one I do think is horribly unbalanced for Solo and duo is the debuffer kit. Like.. a good throw from your opponent gives you a slowness or weakness buff for like 30% of a fast game.

So imagine your rushing a team in duos, (the 6 iron rush in modern) you buy a pickaxe, 15 blocks, rush the team, but, they both choose the builder kit thats A STONE PICKAXE. you only have a stone pickaxe, they have the same thing but theyre 2. Your most likely going to lose. Its even worse for squads, literally all of the team chooses the stone pickaxe that deals 358340527845 hearts, they spam you and your dead in 3 seconds.

Or they both started with the iron kit and have each a sword? No matter how you change the kit, you'll always be at a disadvantage if it's 2v1. Sure, a weaker pickaxe will make it easier to live longer... but you are choosing to rush.

Rushing comes with the cost of (most likely) being less geared than your opponent. If you want speed, you pay it with having less defense and offensive - at least early game.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Rushers already have it incredibly easy in Eggwars. Especially solo and duo maps. That is assuming you are decent at the game of course, which most rushers are. I don't have an issue with most kits myself.

The only one I do think is horribly unbalanced for Solo and duo is the debuffer kit. Like.. a good throw from your opponent gives you a slowness or weakness buff for like 30% of a fast game.

Or they both started with the iron kit and have each a sword? No matter how you change the kit, you'll always be at a disadvantage if it's 2v1. Sure, a weaker pickaxe will make it easier to live longer... but you are choosing to rush.

Rushing comes with the cost of (most likely) being less geared than your opponent. If you want speed, you pay it with having less defense and offensive - at least early game.
told ya im gonna get comments like this :pacman:

in all seriousness tho lmao, yes, rushing comes at its own cost but the pickaxe is like a sword and a pickaxe combined. u can admit it, its way too op. Just changing it to a wooden pickaxe eff 6 instead of a stone pickaxe eff 4 would solve all of the problems. they had it a wooden pickaxe for YEARS and no one complained

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So everyone saying that dont change any of the kits is saying that the baker kit is just fine? LOLOOL

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
So, Awabbat, I get your point, pickaxes have been used as weapons many times, in fact, in Normal, the early game weapon I use is the iron pickaxe (3 Gold), and I do agree with you that stone pickaxe, is way too OP, not as much as the efficiency 10 wood one, but more dynamic for sure.

I think the way it is now is good, because, you are able to break Obsidian fast enough (like 5-6 seconds) to eliminate people that defend with that, and also use it as an early game weapon, that, with the void, makes it reliable for rushing.

Is not strange that everyone chooses it nowadays, so, a few tips for ya.

Buy gapples.

As you play in OP normally, gapples just cost 2 gold, and you literally don't use gold for anything else (other than TNT, which is worth the same, but that's more for medium and late game).

As I don't think that rushing includes getting an iron sword, gapples are cheap and fast to get and can save you from the kind of weak attacks from stone pickaxes if you have armor on, with that, you can wipe out a team of Miner kits more easily, but you still have The Void.

Hope it helps!.

Reactions: Awabbatt

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
If there wasn't another kit then it's not that bad but compared to the miner and the blocks, it's literal trash. No offense but you can get 5 iron and buy 3 golden carrots, (in OP) and 3 golden carrots i's 100 times better than the cake. Cake saturation is also really bad, it defiently needs to be buffed. Adoing bread with the cake may be a good idea aswell
Fair point. I’ve actually not tried golden carrots that much. usually get 1 steak for 1 iron in OP instead. in normal I dunno tho have never really have given golden carrots a chance.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom