Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hi people of the internet.
I think people will not expect this from me but today I made a Minecraft Skin. In the past I made a lot of skins but today I had finally time to make a Minecraft Skin.

I know I am not that good in making Minecraft Skins, so if you have any tips let me know and I will practice even more!

What do you guys and girls think of this Minecraft Skin I call her Primrose:
Primrose 1.PNG Primrose 2.PNG

Thanks for reading, hope you like this Minecraft Skin!
Some tags: @Hoshiakari, @Reapz, @Smoothlyy, @TheBuilder, @Finixly, @Lions and @Nutuu.

Greetings,
Voltage.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I really like the amount of detail on every part of the body, the hair is detailed, so are the legs and arms. It would be cool if you could add some sunglasses or maybe a hat of some sort. One thing thing that I would change is the color of the eyes. Currently, their color is too similar to that of the hair. Keep making more of these in the future!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
but today I had finally time to make a Minecraft Skin.
:thonk: I deserve credits lmao

Okay, no. I'll be serious and get straight on to what I told you before. It looks good, colour palette is alright. All details are good, besides the shading details. Like I told you, the shading is a bit off. It's unrealistic and on some places it looks very unnatural and plain. Try adding a bit more detail to the shading and putting more time and effort into it.
One thing thing that I would change is the color of the eyes. Currently, their color is too similar to that of the hair.
You're right. The eye colour is too similar to both the hair and skin. It makes it look very plain but also, again, unrealistic.

However, it doesn't make the skin bad. See it as an oppertunity to learn, a mistake to learn from. It looks quite okay, and I would love to see you improve in the future! Perhaps even apply for skin artist when you improve your skills! ;)

Feb 15, 2020
u just took parts from popular girl skins if u search girl skins they all look the same not unique u need to make ur own an then it be cool ok i am helping u

D

Deleted member 481668

u just took parts from popular girl skins if u search girl skins they all look the same not unique u need to make ur own an then it be cool ok i am helping u
That't not true, in the past I made a lot of skins and this skin is kind of the same skin as in the pas but then with many details.

D

Deleted member 481668

I really like the amount of detail on every part of the body, the hair is detailed, so are the legs and arms. It would be cool if you could add some sunglasses or maybe a hat of some sort. One thing thing that I would change is the color of the eyes. Currently, their color is too similar to that of the hair. Keep making more of these in the future!
Thank you so much for your great reaction! Yes I know the color of the eyes are currently too similar of the hair. I will, thanks for your opinion bro, I am currently working on a skin! <3

:thonk: I deserve credits lmao

Okay, no. I'll be serious and get straight on to what I told you before. It looks good, colour palette is alright. All details are good, besides the shading details. Like I told you, the shading is a bit off. It's unrealistic and on some places it looks very unnatural and plain. Try adding a bit more detail to the shading and putting more time and effort into it.

You're right. The eye colour is too similar to both the hair and skin. It makes it look very plain but also, again, unrealistic.

However, it doesn't make the skin bad. See it as an oppertunity to learn, a mistake to learn from. It looks quite okay, and I would love to see you improve in the future! Perhaps even apply for skin artist when you improve your skills! ;)
The next time I will give all the credits to you, thanks for you reaction I will contact you on discord when I need you! <3

Looks really nice and modern.Good job
Well, I think that having had time to create a skin is very well done. Not bad at all. Congratulations!
Succesfull :)
:eek: Wow, awesome! :eek:
Thank you all so much, much love to you guys! <3

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Thank you so much for your great reaction! Yes I know the color of the eyes are currently too similar of the hair. I will, thanks for your opinion bro, I am currently working on a skin! <3

The next time I will give all the credits to you, thanks for you reaction I will contact you on discord when I need you! <3

Thank you all so much, much love to you guys! <3
<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom