Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hey guys, I've been making Minecraft maps for a few months now, so here are my best ones :D Credit goes to Plutouhere for the God Tree pack used in the last map (The extra-large cherry blossom trees + the dead tree are schematics made by him)
Spring Ice Enhanced Render.png
Frontier Valley Cropped.png
Cinco Canyon Cropped.png
Cherry Blossom - Standard - Small - PvP Arena - Render.png

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
Omg this is very cool, i liked the second one, you should apply for designer 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: pieterpeer

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Omg this is very cool, you should apply for designer 😂
Sadly that's not possible. You can ask me why in DM's, but to sum it up: It's not a choice, Cubecraft won't let me. And no, it's not just the fact that builder applications are closed.
I'd like to though
:(

edit: the reason is because i'm perm banned

Last edited:

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
You are such a talented builder! My favorite map is the last one, I really like the cherry blossom trees 😍

Reactions: Alexp192

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
You are such a talented builder! My favorite map is the last one, I really like the cherry blossom trees 😍
Thank you! I didn't make those cherry trees though, and I won't pretend I did. Full credit goes to Plutouhere for the God Tree schematic pack used for the cherry trees.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom