Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
It looks amazing!
Although, what are you hoping to use it for?
Don't really know, I had left the server when I built it so I didn't really have any intention of having it on a server. To be honest I thought I would probably not even finish it as I usually get bored after I build for that long. But I didn't and ended up with that random ice map. :P I have been editing on different world and one of the edits I made was for survival games, which looked decent. So basically sg I guess.

AFluffyGriffin

Jul 7, 2015
Don't really know, I had left the server when I built it so I didn't really have any intention of having it on a server. To be honest I thought I would probably not even finish it as I usually get bored after I build for that long. But I didn't and ended up with that random ice map. :p I have been editing on different world and one of the edits I made was for survival games, which looked decent. So basically sg I guess.
You should replace the already frozen map for the main lobby xD

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
It all looks amazing, the terraforming is just Amazing. xD if not yet done add some interior to the icy houses.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom