Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Your first try on mobile? I've been practicing for over 5 years and I'm not even half as good as you. Great job! 💜

ItzRoyalToast

Aug 23, 2021
Toast
While yes, I see you're clearly above average considering you are a mobile/iOS player, (I really cannot estimate it by seeing the screen resolution) you all shouldn't definitely hate among/fight with people on the basis of their platform, every platform on its own has a value and takes skill to be perfect, yes, PC definitely can have an advantage over the mobile/console players, but just getting on PC doesn't mean you get 'quick skill' and become a professional player.
Nevertheless, I'd recommend remaining healthy with other players regardless of their platform, skill or any type of differentiation.

speedbridging isnt that hard on mobile, you just spam blocks and look forward?
Actually no, speedbridging is decently hard on mobile considering you just don't have to hold right click and click. It actually takes more effort than PC and is appreciative if someone does it perfectly 👍.
(@lol7425 is not here)

Being on topic, I see you're a very good mobile player and this video proves it. Keep up the good work! ♥️

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom