Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I have been building on this project now for quite a while, I even made one thread to ask people to help me with Animal Designs, it didn't work tho lol.

So I just finished the African Savannah Plot! As you can see I added a lot of grass, but it's with a reason.
When I think of a Savannah I think of a lot of dry and high grass. Not a dry place with small grass patches, so this is why I went overkill on all this grass.

I took some inspiration from the FFA Map Savannah when building on this plot, (the trees, pallette of the lake and the rocks / bushes).

5CdCu5Z.png

Now go ahead an look at a few more screenshots ~
I hope you will like the build!

EQTTArd.png

MbQTr9t.png

1Jlcarc.png

nd4jPWf.png

qMUW2Fo.png

oEOjPsu.png

EDIT: THE GIRAFFES WEREN'T MY DESIGN PLS NO HATE

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
lol, those giraffes.

the map looks pretty good though, gj Jeroen :')

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I ♡ the giraffes ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Reactions: skifby

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
The map looks great, I think you nailed the theme and I love the buffalos and custom trees! The giraffes kind of ruin it though, I mean c'mon look at there derpy heads xD it reminds me of a classic alien head (see the thingy I attached to see what I mean).

Was there no other animal you could have used instead of giraffes? Maybe a pack of lions or a really big elephant?

Apart from that, good job building all this, very impressive :D

Attachments

• Black-Eyes-Alien-Head-Tattoo-Design-Sample.gif
    Black-Eyes-Alien-Head-Tattoo-Design-Sample.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,673

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The map looks great, I think you nailed the theme and I love the buffalos and custom trees! The giraffes kind of ruin it though, I mean c'mon look at there derpy heads xD it reminds me of a classic alien head (see the thingy I attached to see what I mean).

Was there no other animal you could have used instead of giraffes? Maybe a pack of lions or a really big elephant?

Apart from that, good job building all this, very impressive :D
You mean this right?
latest

Reactions: Djentism
Top Bottom