Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Create system of linking your minecraft account to forum account.

You can link your minecraft account to forum account for show your stats/rank/another accounts and much more.
For link your account you need to type in the server command /linkaccount and enter demonstrated code to special link that would be added here:

xL1Wr7H.png

And you will have new reward in rewards section (i`ll talk about enchanced rewards later) that you can claim once.

My idea will make forum more comfortable for players. They will know server`s account of people that they know at the forum without posting your IGN in signature. And they will know people`s rank without posting it in signature, stats is similarily.

Reactions: Despacito 2

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Similar suggestions have been suggested in the past, but I don't really agree as it makes the forums really messy or at least it removes how simple and clean the current forums is.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like your idea! Linking your minecraft account with the forum account is a Good idea. So that Everyone can see what you IGN name is and your rank. I know that you that can do in your signature, but it should be a little bit more easy.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Create system of linking your minecraft account to forum account.

You can link your minecraft account to forum account for show your stats/rank/another accounts and much more.
For link your account you need to type in the server command /linkaccount and enter demonstrated code to special link that would be added here:

xL1Wr7H.png

And you will have new reward in rewards section (i`ll talk about enchanced rewards later) that you can claim once.

My idea will make forum more comfortable for players. They will know server`s account of people that they know at the forum without posting your IGN in signature. And they will know people`s rank without posting it in signature, stats is similarily.
Suggested before.
I'm sticking to a yes, why not.
I don't see a reason why this cannot be added, and it's cool to see your stats on the forums.
( Hypixle has this and I find it really convenient and cool )

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
sorry, i didn`t know that someone suggested it because i registered on forum yesterday and didn`t see any another suggestions
It's ok, some older thread did mention and suggest this.
Did you get this idea form Hypixle?
( Just asking )

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's ok, some older thread did mention and suggest this.
Did you get this idea form Hypixle?
( Just asking )
All the Minecraft forums I've been have this feature. Some even go so far that they only allow you to make an account if you have a Minecraft account. You know, to prevent bypass and alts.
Cubecraft is the only server I've seen without a linking account feature

EDIT: There's also this old thread by our true ex-owner Joe. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/website-suggestions.53576/
By the looks of it, we can definitely conclude that the project has been discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DuckL wrote on Laura's profile.
wait wait what's mean Verified ._.
DuckL wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello!!! sanne How much is your right level?
Chat gpt breaks down whenever I ask for facts.
It may be because it likes this fact. Well, the only thing I can do is to search facts.
1000089572.jpg
1000089573.jpg
1000089574.jpg
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #62-
The world's largest bowl of spaghetti was made in 2010 in California, weighing over 13,780 pounds.
Mintypie231 wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom