Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't know If the whole server would be 1.12 In My opinion I hope not because the colours are changed and most maps would look not good anymore. But If it would you Will see it soon, or not.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't know If the whole server would be 1.12 In My opinion I hope not because the colours are changed and most maps would look not good anymore. But If it would you Will see it soon, or not.
I don't think right away. It would be nice a new update! ;)

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Y'know that even if they dont fully update we can see the new colours right?

Pandaa

Forum Expert
They will definitely add minecraft 1.12 when its offically out!!!

Have a wonderful day/night :D
How do you know? Cubecraft waits to upgrade to a new version to test out for bugs and other important factors.

So , it depends. If cubecraft likes the new update, they will definitely add it! Otherwise they will wait a bit longer till it gets more popular over the CCG community before integrating it! Also, if they do update. Nothing much will change, they will just have a choice of more blocks to use for their build!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
One thing I know is that you will at least be able to connect using 1.12. You can already connect using 1.12-pre7, which is the latest pre-release.

I personally wouldn't mind cube updating, but considering the effect between 1.8-1.9, I doubt it is gonna happen any time soon.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it is allowed for asking futures. You Will see that it Will be upgrades to 1.12 or not. It Will take few days. It would be very fast, If cubecraft adds it against Tomorrow.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I personally wouldn't mind cube updating, but considering the effect between 1.8-1.9, I doubt it is gonna happen any time soon.
It won't have such a big effect due that things haven't really changed that much. With 1.8 - 1.9 it's mainly due the PvP. While 1.11.x and 1.12 actually improves the hit detection and fixes many bugs.

Besides updating will actually give an advantage. Cubecraft will then be able to implement new cosmetics, new games and new maps that other server will likely not have.
Think of the possibilities!

Reactions: hgbf

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Shift clicking shields into the shield slot is something I like, and when they update it won't rubberband it back!

Also, updating is necessary since 1.9 is kind of a year old now..

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
How do you know? Cubecraft waits to upgrade to a new version to test out for bugs and other important factors.

So , it depends. If cubecraft likes the new update, they will definitely add it! Otherwise they will wait a bit longer till it gets more popular over the CCG community before integrating it! Also, if they do update. Nothing much will change, they will just have a choice of more blocks to use for their build!
Well the game would 100% be updated. It wouldnt just stay 1.11.2 for 10 years.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom