Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Ehh.. Never happening. It would be cool... but It would be filled with random people going on and on bout random things. All I ever do is play on CCG so I don't care about the latest update or whatever. I haven't even done a mine craft survival so....

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
The only reason i would have to go, is to meet other people from staff, or even players from CCG. Other than that, Minecon isn't really a fun convention for me. A lot of the things that happen at the convention is just mostly, small children running around with their parents, trying to get autographs off CaptainSparklez and the mindcrack team. They really need to step up their game, AND FOR GOD SAKE STOP! with this whole, we're not gonna give any details, untill a few months prior. First of all, i have no clue if it's gonna be the excact same as the last year, and if it is, i will say it's a lot of money wasted. Another big thing is, ordering plane tickets and hotel. In the real world, people do this a looong time before conventions like this, because they are smart enough to know, it will be cheaper now, and there will be a more broad selection of hotels, and no overbooked flights, but Mojang is as always strange and doesn't want to do things the easy way. My point with all of this is, i would only go if:
A. The ticket wouldn't be so unnecesarily expensive. It's double the price of PAX, and PAX is sooooo much better, since there is actually stuff to do.
B. They step up their game in terms of content. They can't put the same people on the panels again, and expect us to sit through the same content.
C. I can meet up with other people, so i can atleast have fun with some friends from CCG.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨