Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 22, 2018
"Middle Earth"
Hi I know you do not accept buildings but I built this map and I think it can be suitable for Cubecraft EggWars 4v4v4v4, the map represents the Middle Earth, the scenery of the masterpiece The Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit, I am sure that fans of the saga will be very excited to play an EggWars in this map, let me know if you are interested, I would be very happy if you decide to accept it.

v SCREEN v

middleearth.png

shire1.png
rivendell1.png

mordor1.png
moria1.png

Mar 22, 2018
heya.. looks good but they will not accept it i think..
first reason is that the mapsubmissions are closed..
and second... you also made the exact same thread on Hypixel..
https://hypixel.net/threads/middle-earth-bedwars-map.1577861/

but besides that looks gud :D
Yes but they decided not to accept it and since many people liked it, I decided to propose it here. moreover it is very big for a BedWars map of Hypixel but for the EggWars of Cubecraft is perfect. I do not see how it could be a problem the fact of having already proposed to Hypixel First

Yello

Aug 13, 2017
Nederland, Zeeland
Yes but they decided not to accept it and since many people liked it, I decided to propose it here. moreover it is very big for a BedWars map of Hypixel but for the EggWars of Cubecraft is perfect. I do not see how it could be a problem the fact of having already proposed to Hypixel First
I think they won't like that.. also mapsubmissions are closed so they won't accept it. Sorry man

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom