Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 22, 2018
"Middle Earth"
Hi I know you do not accept buildings but I built this map and I think it can be suitable for Cubecraft EggWars 4v4v4v4, the map represents the Middle Earth, the scenery of the masterpiece The Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit, I am sure that fans of the saga will be very excited to play an EggWars in this map, let me know if you are interested, I would be very happy if you decide to accept it.

v SCREEN v

middleearth.png

shire1.png
rivendell1.png

mordor1.png
moria1.png

Mar 22, 2018
heya.. looks good but they will not accept it i think..
first reason is that the mapsubmissions are closed..
and second... you also made the exact same thread on Hypixel..
https://hypixel.net/threads/middle-earth-bedwars-map.1577861/

but besides that looks gud :D
Yes but they decided not to accept it and since many people liked it, I decided to propose it here. moreover it is very big for a BedWars map of Hypixel but for the EggWars of Cubecraft is perfect. I do not see how it could be a problem the fact of having already proposed to Hypixel First

Yello

Aug 13, 2017
Nederland, Zeeland
Yes but they decided not to accept it and since many people liked it, I decided to propose it here. moreover it is very big for a BedWars map of Hypixel but for the EggWars of Cubecraft is perfect. I do not see how it could be a problem the fact of having already proposed to Hypixel First
I think they won't like that.. also mapsubmissions are closed so they won't accept it. Sorry man

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom