Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
The other post was locked by someone who forgot to lock (That was a joke, not drama). So, here is a nicer and tidier version with more points.

1. Please fix your anti-cheat so it doesn't detect lag as flying. That is hard but you own a very rich server you should be able to handle it.

2. Make it so skill does not equal kill aura. That's even harder but you own a very rich server you should be able to handle it. If you can not handle it something is terribly wrong and I suggest new staff.

3. Make it easier to appeal. Now, that doesn't mean let everyone banned off with an appeal, ok? But, surprise surprise, trying to get evidence when you already banned from a server is impossible. Oh and, before you say 'Just record it'. Unlike most people, I'm not an insecure mad man who records EVERYTHING I do in case one little thing happens, k? (Once again, I'm not trying to create drama, read my profile picture.

Final point: When you comment a counter-argument, please note saying 'Oh, but awex, doing this is HARD so it shouldn't be done.' They are a server with a TON of money due to ranks, they are probably the #2 or #3 Minecraft server in the world right now, if they can't fix it then I lose hope in them almost immediately.

I'd also like to say two points:

One: I have made posts in the past that credit and compliment the server, with cursing in, on a different account that I later removed because I wanted a new account. No-one ever complained about swearing. But when I make a post that criticises the server I guess swearing is bad (lol ok m8). You also took down a post explaining about Rank Pricings around two months ago, without any notification. It is not an illegal move, but it is sly and manipulative at nature. Please be careful with staff moderation.

Two: This is a message for iCheetah.

DISCLAIMER: I don't want drama. I'm just bringing up something I believe is valid. If you can't handle opinions and view this as drama, then I suggest you watch cool cat saves the kids lol.

You have commented on my posts with swearing on it in the past and not complained about cursing. However, on the locked post (I assume you don't agree with it by the way) you did complain, that's very hypocritical of you sir. Yes, the posts in the past had more censoring, and this had less, but there was still censoring, and you complained about it when on other posts you somewhat agree with, you don't. Like I said, no drama or hatred is driven towards the posts I make. Thank you, with much respect, Cactus Awex.

uX1ZZvZ.png

oo0gOx4.png

I understand the original post you commented on was edited before you commented that, but the original post STILL had swearing in such as b-----d (Do not lock for swearing, it is needed for current point -awex) Your just very lucky I couldn't get your comment and the original post in the same shot.

Once again: I respect iCheetah and seems to be a pretty good guy, but the point is valid and therefore will be brought up. If you're a mod and you view this as drama please note;

One: It isn't.

Two: Go back to Youtube lol.

Three: Go watch cools cat saves the kid and play the game coming soon for PS5 or somethin m8 kk.

TWO MORE THINGS:

1. Me complaining about my ban is understandable, but the aggression is satire.

vvEUCSi.png

Give this man moderator, thanks.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
The other post was locked so I made this. It includes more detail and points, therefore, is not a repost and doesn't need to be locked. Upon review, no hatred is viewed upon iCheetah and I respect his opinion, I just stated it was hypocritical. I even said myself:

I respect iCheetah and seems to be a pretty good guy, but the point is valid and therefore will be brought up. If you're a mod and you view this as drama please note;

Reactions: D0RIAN and Ducky

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1) if someone is falsly banned by Sentinel we suggest them to contact CrazymanJR on discord so he can see what went wrong and improve the anti-cheat. When Sentinel was very new it did ban some players that were legit, but when big mistakes happen we have unban waves.

2) If you got banned falsly we suggest you to contact the staff member that banned you so he can take another look at the evidence.

About the new staff, we got 3 new helpers since a couple days.

3) We add most of the time evidence to your punishment, which you can view.

Luca Blom can apply for staff at here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

F

Facelurite

CoolKat saves the kids best anime . Also , if you self censor its not swearing.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
For real, how do people think that fixing the anticheat is just cubecraft saying "okay let's fix the anticheat" and BOOM it's done. Like it isn't that easy.

Reactions: Marieke2001

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The other post was locked by someone who forgot to lock (That was a joke, not drama). So, here is a nicer and tidier version with more points.

1. Please fix your anti-cheat so it doesn't detect lag as flying. That is hard but you own a very rich server you should be able to handle it.

2. Make it so skill does not equal kill aura. That's even harder but you own a very rich server you should be able to handle it. If you can not handle it something is terribly wrong and I suggest new staff.

3. Make it easier to appeal. Now, that doesn't mean let everyone banned off with an appeal, ok? But, surprise surprise, trying to get evidence when you already banned from a server is impossible. Oh and, before you say 'Just record it'. Unlike most people, I'm not an insecure mad man who records EVERYTHING I do in case one little thing happens, k? (Once again, I'm not trying to create drama, read my profile picture.

Final point: When you comment a counter-argument, please note saying 'Oh, but awex, doing this is HARD so it shouldn't be done.' They are a server with a TON of money due to ranks, they are probably the #2 or #3 Minecraft server in the world right now, if they can't fix it then I lose hope in them almost immediately.

I'd also like to say two points:

One: I have made posts in the past that credit and compliment the server, with cursing in, on a different account that I later removed because I wanted a new account. No-one ever complained about swearing. But when I make a post that criticises the server I guess swearing is bad (lol ok m8). You also took down a post explaining about Rank Pricings around two months ago, without any notification. It is not an illegal move, but it is sly and manipulative at nature. Please be careful with staff moderation.

Two: This is a message for iCheetah.

DISCLAIMER: I don't want drama. I'm just bringing up something I believe is valid. If you can't handle opinions and view this as drama, then I suggest you watch cool cat saves the kids lol.

You have commented on my posts with swearing on it in the past and not complained about cursing. However, on the locked post (I assume you don't agree with it by the way) you did complain, that's very hypocritical of you sir. Yes, the posts in the past had more censoring, and this had less, but there was still censoring, and you complained about it when on other posts you somewhat agree with, you don't. Like I said, no drama or hatred is driven towards the posts I make. Thank you, with much respect, Cactus Awex.

uX1ZZvZ.png

oo0gOx4.png

I understand the original post you commented on was edited before you commented that, but the original post STILL had swearing in such as b-----d (Do not lock for swearing, it is needed for current point -awex) Your just very lucky I couldn't get your comment and the original post in the same shot.

Once again: I respect iCheetah and seems to be a pretty good guy, but the point is valid and therefore will be brought up. If you're a mod and you view this as drama please note;

One: It isn't.

Two: Go back to Youtube lol.

Three: Go watch cools cat saves the kid and play the game coming soon for PS5 or somethin m8 kk.

TWO MORE THINGS:

1. Me complaining about my ban is understandable, but the aggression is satire.

vvEUCSi.png

Give this man moderator, thanks.
I'm pretty sure CrazymanJR js trying his best to fix things, but it all takes time for it to test etc.
Using these '*****' does not really count as swearing, but its best not to do it.

Top Bottom