Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bahafo

Member
Nov 9, 2021
1
2
4
33
Hello, i have problem w with menu skyblock in hotbar... It doesnt work:( and i have múltiple menú skyblock... Minecraft PE.

Screenshot_20211108_235737_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
 

pcordeiro_09

Novice Member
Dec 10, 2021
1
0
52
54
Hello, i have problem w with menu skyblock in hotbar... It doesnt work:( and i have múltiple menú skyblock... Minecraft PE.

View attachment 202981
I have the same problem. I play on bedrock.
I can not replace the shops in any place. And I need to walk to the shop to make time set day. And I only have 2 shop because, I dismantle almost all of them.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom