Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

I dunno if you can suggest things for the Discord server here, but I'm doing it anyways. So my suggestion is to enable the "Allow anyone to @mention this role" for the moderator/helper role on discord. So if anyone is braking the rules, you can alert the mods by simply mentioning moderators.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You can also just tag a moderator who is online or report it in #staff-help.
It's not like #staff-help is a channel to chat with the staff team, it's a help channel. No need to add the moderator tag.
And: People would abuse the tag and I do not think it would be a nice addition because the whole team of moderators will get a tag if a player uses the tag. Would be very annoying.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If every moderator got mentioned for a single problem, I don't think any of them would even want to be in the discord.
I guarantee you that many impatient players would use that mention, and maybe only one or two of the mods will handle it before the others actually get to look at the tag. They'll get dozens and dozens of daily mentions for things that another person has already sorted out.
No thanks.

D

Deleted member 169486

For everyone saying "staff-help exists" staff take quite a while to respond some times, and tagging a moderator only helps if they really are online, so you tag someone that isn't really there, so you make 10+ tags when you really only needed one.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this would cause excessive spam notifications for any staff member (wether they're online or not). It would get annoying to have a bunch of tags from a channel. There's usually a staff member around to help though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom