Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Oreo you're gay

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Small suggestion but, whenever you're playing duels and the game finishes you get the chance to accept or denied the rematch. Thing is, you're never told if someone accepts or denies it, or if they're not even clicking on any of these options.
The idea is to add a message that'd be like
"Oreoino has accepted the rematch (1/2)"
or
"Oreoino has denied the rematch",

so people know if they are able/unable to accept the rematch.

ok bye don't forget to vote on the poll and if you say this is unnecessary you're dead to me

D

Deleted member 294498

Small but helpful addition! :D
Would be cool if they would add the ability to see someones level in PvP too :)
(Currently, it's not available to see someones name while dragging your cursor on their message)

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Small but nice! And it wouldn't disrupt your chat at all, so I don't see a downside!

Would be cool if they would add the ability to see someone's level in PVP too :)
2020-05-10_20.08.24.png You can!
(I took of my armour so they would say somthing :p)

ok bye don't forget to vote on the poll and if you say this is unnecessary you're dead to me
I'm alive!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I personally think this is a bit unnecessary. I would rather see the developers spending their time on other things.
Just kidding, this would be very useful. Nothing further to add. =)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This would be a total waste of developer time. If you want a rematch, click rematch, if you don't, do /leave. It is not a particularly hard concept to grasp.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
This would be a total waste of developer time. If you want a rematch, click rematch, if you don't, do /leave. It is not a particularly hard concept to grasp.
Sick of hearing this "waste of developer time" thing. Are you a part of the team that decides what developers do? No? Thought so, then, as you're not part of that team you dont know what is a waste of their time or not. Yes I can rematch but I dont know when someone accepts said rematch.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, currently there isn't any accept rematch message, it would be nice this get finally added because it's a quality thing to implement.

Sometimes when I'm playing duels, I don't know if the other guy want a rematch, and as I don't know it, I leave and perhaps that player would like to play again with me...

Conclusion, I would love to see this implemented, good idea Oreo!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Small suggestion but, whenever you're playing duels and the game finishes you get the chance to accept or denied the rematch. Thing is, you're never told if someone accepts or denies it, or if they're not even clicking on any of these options.
The idea is to add a message that'd be like
"Oreoino has accepted the rematch (1/2)"
or
"Oreoino has denied the rematch",

so people know if they are able/unable to accept the rematch.

Hi,

I think it's a very good suggestion from you. I have also thought about this. I therefore find it good that you now say something about that. I also think it would be a good idea to get that during duels on CubeCraft. This way you can indeed see who does or does not want a rematch and that seems to me very handy because then you also know faster when you can leave the game. I hope that the staff who can change this will watch this and add a change!

D

Deleted member 294498

Sick of hearing this "waste of developer time" thing. Are you a part of the team that decides what developers do? No? Thought so, then, as you're not part of that team you dont know what is a waste of their time or not. Yes I can rematch but I dont know when someone accepts said rematch.
So funny if people are arguing about their time, they're getting paid for this and probably this is just an 10 minute thingy. (tbh, if I would need to add this with command blocks I could do it within 15 minutes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oreo♥️

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
So funny if people are arguing about their time (lmaooo) they're getting paid for this and probably this is just an 5 minute thingy. (tbh, if I would need to add this with command blocks I could do it in 1-2 minutes)
This would take much longer than 2 or 5 minutes, believe me. In my opinion this suggestion should be nulled, although you may feel free to disagree.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom