Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this should be added? And who should be able to post memes?

• Yes, I like it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No! (Provide a reason if possible)

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Everyone Should be able to post memes.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Only Nitro Boosters should be able to post memes.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Only Staff Members should be able to post memes.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Greetings everyone!

I recently though of this idea but I didn't think It would be a good idea to suggest it because I wasn't so sure if People would like it so CubeCraft could implement it, but today I've decided to suggest it and give it a try!
Now keep in mind that this suggestion is going to be composed of Three parts, I will explain each one so people could choose which one is better!

cc_bar_161426100000.png

For a quick explanation, with this Idea I want CubeCraft to create a discord text-channel for Memes, where people or staff members can post their memes or the best memes that are RELATED to CubeCraft, and to make this Idea very easy to understand I decided to compose it, here is what I came up with! Don't forget to share your feedback with me and vote!

cc_bar_570455100000.png

Meme of the day/month/week:
Basically a staff member should be posting the best meme of the day or the month or the week.

cc_bar_793696100000.png

Daily memes:
Regarding this one, staff or members should be able to post memes anytime they want as long as they are related to CubeCraft.

cc_bar_6692100000.png

Memes competition:
For this one, CubeCraft should open the "Memes" Channel on their discord server (If they create one), and allow people to post their CubeCraft related memes, and close it after a week, then post the best 3 or 5 memes and let people/staff vote for the best one!
The winner should get a prize like Cubelets or something.
You also can make it monthly or weekly, whatever you wish to do.

cc_bar_636119100000.png

Who can post memes?:
You guys can vote for who should be able to post memes, Should CubeCraft only post the best memes there, or should they allow everyone to post memes?
Or should It be, Staff & Nitro boosters?

Relation:
You also can allow people to post random memes as long as they are appropriate. (With that I mean Not only CubeCraft related memes, + No NSFW)

Note:
I know that there already is a forum thread where you can post your "CubeCraft Related" Memes, but I think that adding a text channel on the Discord server for that as well, could be fun!

That was all for today, thank you for remaining patient and reading this.
Let me what you think of this in the comments section, and don't forget to vote!
After all, enjoy the rest of your day!

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I like it, it actually gives people more time to chat in the Discord-Server :)

• Love
Reactions: Nqouir

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
A lot of our Discord people tend not to read every detail, they'll just see "memes" and post non-CCG related content, it even happens on CCG Memes often and it's even more obvious there. Also having a memes channel incites a lot of edgy content by itself, there's nothing wrong with simply using #media for this.

Your idea about meme of the week or month should be a forums feature (technically is), not a Discord-run event. Discord is a live chat and it can be very hard to organise and back-track on previous posts, we have Cynamooo's Recap which shows off the best memes of the month, Rowan runs the meme of the week on Instagram and I even have a yearly 'Meme Awards' and these are perfectly fine.

In summary I just think running this type of event on Discord would be very messy and the forums already has 2.

I disagree with this one.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
A lot of our Discord people tend not to read every detail, they'll just see "memes" and post non-CCG related content, it even happens on CCG Memes often and it's even more obvious there. Also having a memes channel incites a lot of edgy content by itself, there's nothing wrong with simply using #media for this.

Your idea about meme of the week or month should be a forums feature (technically is), not a Discord-run event. Discord is a live chat and it can be very hard to organise and back-track on previous posts, we have Cynamooo's Recap which shows off the best memes of the month, Rowan runs the meme of the week on Instagram and I even have a yearly 'Meme Awards' and these are perfectly fine.

In summary I just think running this type of event on Discord would be very messy and the forums already has 2.

Thank you for the feedback!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree with Story, there’s really no need for it, and it could become messy or hard to moderate. We already have 2 meme competitions, and you can post memes in #media anyways. It would be more interesting if staff was able to pin memes they found funny, just like creations.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I agree with Story, there’s really no need for it, and it could become messy or hard to moderate. We already have 2 meme competitions, and you can post memes in #media anyways. It would be more interesting if staff was able to pin memes they found funny, just like creations.
You are already able to send your memes as a creation in #creations and #media.
Thanks for the feedback, but I'm already aware of its existence, as I said a "specific channel".

Reactions: Technosword

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020

Cynaomo epic gamer! This is surely A Win for the team
story says!
=+1 I agree

Reactions: Nqouir
Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.