Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FlyingAngel99234

Apr 23, 2016
Ultimate Money Wars is basically Money Wars, only except with more players! Their could be 100 players per map. Their could be 2 teams of 50, 4 teams of 25, 10 teams of 10 players (which I think would be epic!), or even maybe 5 teams of 20. The teams don't have to share the same island. Their could be multiple islands of the same team, but the egg could be on the main island (the bigger island). I think the fighting sequences will be epic, games will last longer, and island invasions could possibly be more effective.

This is just my suggestion for a new Money Wars game mode. It would mean so much to have a game mode like this one, or one that is similar to this concept. If you have any questions, ask away!

Thanks,
FlyingAngel99234

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ultimate Money Wars is basically Money Wars, only except with more players! Their could be 100 players per map. Their could be 2 teams of 50, 4 teams of 25, 10 teams of 10 players (which I think would be epic!), or even maybe 5 teams of 20. The teams don't have to share the same island. Their could be multiple islands of the same team, but the egg could be on the main island (the bigger island). I think the fighting sequences will be epic, games will last longer, and island invasions could possibly be more effective.

This is just my suggestion for a new Money Wars game mode. It would mean so much to have a game mode like this one, or one that is similar to this concept. If you have any questions, ask away!

Thanks,
FlyingAngel99234
EGG wars not money wars ;-;
However, the current host can only host up to 60 players. I also don't like this because you shouldn't need 10 players to break an egg, so sorry.

FlyingAngel99234

Apr 23, 2016
Thank you for your reply.

I did say something similar to this game mode, however. I think 60 people per map is still insane.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
i think fps will go down the drain but yeah that sounds cool
fighting sequences will be epic, games will last longer, and island invasions could possibly be more effective.
I WANT THIS.
EGG wars not money wars ;-;
However, the current host can only host up to 60 players. I also don't like this because you shouldn't need 10 players to break an egg, so sorry.
Then... UPGRADE THE HOST. I agree with you, but, 4 Teams of 25, 12 attack, 13 defend.

Reactions: Max ♠

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
The problem with "Ultimate maps' is first, that it would take INCREADDIBLY LONG before a map is full. And it will probably make a lot of lag.

This idea was actually suggested in the past and wasn't that "poplular" so...
still a nice idea thoug :D

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I think having a larger Egg Wars game would be slightly cool, but mainly for special times throughout the year. Or something. My main issue with it is that the average player doesn't have the best computer, so having that many people in one lobby would certainly lag their computer. There would also be an issue with all of the resources that the generators accumulate. I can play a game, solo or teams, comfortably until it gets to the point of there being roughly 900+ entities on the map. That's the point in which my fps drop to 1-2.

Dewald Roux

Jun 17, 2016
This would be cool and I love the idea. The FPS might drop but can be fixed. It would be a great idea.:);)

FlyingAngel99234

Apr 23, 2016
i say NO cause just like "Rome" 20 people on 1 iron gen :3
I said that their could be multiple islands and a main island. Different islands could have numerous generators that everyone can use. You shouldn't be limited to using one generator for a whole team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom