Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I want this for both Java and bedrock my suggestion for this There should be 4 teams and 4 eggs and 10 people on each team

I suggested this before too, but lots of people didn't want to see this getting added and I agree with them now. It will be a big mess and it would cause lagg by some players due too bigger maps and a bad/old laptop etc. There are pretty big maps already like teaparty and that's already a mess imo.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
As @Lozora said; it will cause a lot of lag. Also, imagine if it's op and all the teams got the best stuff. The game will take too much time.

Reactions: ItsK8

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
This would be nice if they added this. like a 10v10v10v10 like on skywars mega. Normally this would not give any lag on bigger maps. I've not heard anyway sai that the lag on mega skywars.

BurntCrown

Jun 17, 2020
Earth
I think there should be - maybe free when it launches but then you need the Egg Wars rank or something. You'd need loads of generator though then, and so you'd need loads of diamonds to upgrade the first one.

Dozer257

Jun 17, 2020
I want this for both Java and bedrock my suggestion for this There should be 4 teams and 4 eggs and 10 people on each team
I like this idea, but instead, what about only 2 teams of 10, and 3 eggs, 2 of them needs to be destroyed for the big egg can get destroyed, just like TheHive Mega Treasure wars, also, no voting, just normal items, I hate OP, it's so annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
Top Bottom