Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey there!
Thanks for taking time out of your schedule for me :)

I am Berre, I'm (currently) 15 years old, and I have a passion for Minigames and creating Adventure maps.
I joined Cubecraft in 2013, a friend of mine told me about it. And oh boy, the Skywars lobbies were 20x20 blocks and you had to choose a kit in a chest :eek:
But anyways!

I've been here since the beginning of Cubecraft, I saw the server had ups and downs. I saw every lobby, every map, ..
I don't want to be arrogant, but since I'm a very old player, I'm pretty decent at PvP, my statistics are very great (i guess :rolleyes:)
Skywars and Eggwars are the games I play the most, since it's all about PvP and tactic!
Some people might call me a "wannabe", but I "like" to report people, to help Cubecraft and to make it a better place!
Unfortunately, I was a real dipshit in December 2016 and decided to install a hacked client. Please.. Don't ever do that! Trust me! It took me a long time to get good again!

Always there to help you!

~Berre

Ayroh

Welcome to the forums, nice to see you become active on the forums!

As for the hacking dude; ya live and ya learn...
I believe it impossible to learn and grow without making mistakes. Mistakes are only opportunities for you to learn and grow to become a better person, or in this case, a better player.
I’ve been playing Minecraft for years and, luckily I’ve realized I don’t need to hack to be good at the game. I’m glad that you realized that hacking isn’t a good idea, that’s what really matters! Some hackers don’t realize that, but hopefully one day they will. You don’t need to hack to be good at a game!

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Welcome to the forums, nice to see you become active on the forums!

As for the hacking dude; ya live and ya learn...
I believe it impossible to learn and grow without making mistakes. Mistakes are only opportunities for you to learn and grow to become a better person, or in this case, a better player.
I’ve been playing Minecraft for years and, luckily I’ve realized I don’t need to hack to be good at the game. I’m glad that you realized that hacking isn’t a good idea, that’s what really matters! Some hackers don’t realize that, but hopefully one day they will. You don’t need to hack to be good at a game!

I'm already on the forums for a long time ;)
But indeed, some hackers NEVER realise. I'm not going to tell his name, but my cousin was banned on his 1st account (with diamond rank) for hacking, indeed he hacked. He bought a second account (now), and he hacked and got banned again.. and then he said "i might buy my rank again", I really just left the call, he already spent money on 2 accounts, and he still hacks wth xd

Reactions: Ayroh

Ayroh

I'm already on the forums for a long time ;)
But indeed, some hackers NEVER realise. I'm not going to tell his name, but my cousin was banned on his 1st account (with diamond rank) for hacking, indeed he hacked. He bought a second account (now), and he hacked and got banned again.. and then he said "i might buy my rank again", I really just left the call, he already spent money on 2 accounts, and he still hacks wth xd
Then there’s some who’ll never learn... smh..
It’s his money that he’s wasting, he’ll realize eventually... I’d hope.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom