Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the staff add this bot?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to add the mee6 bot in the discord server because this bot is able to warn/mute people when they use innapropriate language, the only think the discord moderators have to do is add the bot and set up the bot so it works. This will for example give the staff members time to help people with questions in the staff help channel.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that a custom discord bot would be better than adding a normal bot, so I don't totally agree, and as Valentino said, this suggestion has been suggested before ;P.
Greetings!

Reactions: Finixly

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
That was a suggestion 2 years ago and it's already more than 2 years inactive.

I think it would be a good idea to add the mee6 bot in the discord server because this bot is able to warn/mute people when they use innapropriate language, the only think the discord moderators have to do is add the bot and set up the bot so it works. This will for example give the staff members time to help people with questions in the staff help channel.
I find the Discord of CubeCraft clear, on the left you see where you can go and the chats and on the right you see the staff members and the nitro boosters, everything just looks good now, everything looks good, everything is good regularly in terms of chats, there is staff who can kick or ban people or something else.
If you are going to use bots I personally think that everything changes, you have to use all commands that I have never understood and they just work badly, you can do more with it, but it works so clumsy.

My conclusion: There are plenty of staff members who ban, kick, mute, mess or something else, bots are a bit clumsy with all that bot.

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I don't really see the use of having mee6 + if CubeCraft does need a Discord bot, it would be more professional to make a custom one. And why do you need a bot when there are plenty of staff members online who can ban and mute?

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I don't think ts a good idea, staff always handle this kinda stuff. -1

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I have recently tested mee6 on a small Discord server but I think it’s too messy. When a staff member sees a mee6 warning they have to go to the mee6 logs to see what the warned person has written which costs too much time. I also think annoying rule breakers will abuse this bot to spam. So I disagree.

Reactions: Anneum and Slovy

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I have recently tested mee6 on a small Discord server but I think it’s too messy. When a staff member sees a mee6 warning they have to go to the mee6 logs to see what the warned person has written which costs too much time. I also think annoying rule breakers will abuse this bot to spam. So I disagree.
Agreed with this one ^

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I don't really see the use of having mee6 + if CubeCraft does need a Discord bot, it would be more professional to make a custom one. And why do you need a bot when there are plenty of staff members online who can ban and mute?
Because it would be more useful to autoremove links to other discords / mass mention... I think that cubecraft's discord is full enough to have a discord bot to help the staff. this does not mean that the staff is doing a bad job.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Because it would be more useful to autoremove links to other discords / mass mention... I think that cubecraft's discord is full enough to have a discord bot to help the staff. this does not mean that the staff is doing a bad job.
MEE6 isn't a good bot to use in this kinda server

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
The mee6 bot is a pretty good bot, but not for such a large server as Cubecraft. As others have written above, a custom bot would be better. There are plenty of people who can make one.
I fully agree that there should be a bot btw

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: