Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 1, 2021
I mean you'll get youtube rank for 10k subs but can we add others like :
Instagram, Tik tok, Twitter, Reddit
even facebook(maybe not)
And also like get a win effect and rank/prefix (TikToker, Youtuber, Twitterer, Facebooker, Instagramer)
And the win effect is gonna look like the leaves win effect but instead of leaves the social media logos is gonna look cool.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
In my opinion this is not need it because most of the time the people with those rank will most likely the people that will get instagram or any other rank will be youtubers-streamers

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
These ranks should not get added.
An Instagrammer, Tik Tokker, Twitter user or Redittor can not benefit Cubecraft with their job. Giving them the rank would be just to reward them for being famous, which makes no sense. The partner program is a collaboration between the content creators and Cubecraft rather than just giving them the rank to shine.

I hope you understand it! ;)

Reactions: zMigi_

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
even facebook(maybe not)
And also like get a win effect and rank/prefix (TikToker, Youtuber, Twitterer, Facebooker, Instagramer)
And the win effect is gonna look like the leaves win effect but instead of leaves the social media logos is gonna look cool.
I disagree with this as well. I don't think these ranks should be added into the server, but the win effect idea with a YouTube logo is an interesting thought. I think that it would be a pretty cool feature, but the fact that there are only 2 players on CubeCraft with the rank that are actually dedicated to the server, I don't see it happening. Sure, it would be cool for them to have, but I've heard multiple times that these players were waiting for /nick to work (on bedrock) just to conceal their identity in games and to prevent targeting. For this reason, I don't believe this feature will be added in soon, if at all.

Reactions: zMigi_

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
You didn't get the reason for the Youtuber rank. As @Maaarijn said, the main reason for the rank is to honor those who publish the server and bring new players. How would you publish the server as a TicToker or Instagramer if you can't stream for example with them? We can say that Twitch or Mixer can help you to get the rank. But TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter won't help you and don't even make any sense.

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree but CubeCraft cannot make those ranks you requested of they added them like The Hive player can EASILY get those ranks and abuse it for fun. So I think Youtube rank should be enough.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
even facebook(maybe not)
I don’t think that this should be added. There are partners of CubeCraft which are content creators. However Instagram, Tik Tok, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter probably might not be a great way to partner with people. This is because Streamers and Video Creators on YouTube and Twitch can help the server because they can showcase their abilities on the server such as good PvP skills or great responsibilities on SkyBlock! This can inspire people to play CubeCraft. However the other websites for posting paragraphs instead of full 10 to 40 minutes of videos would not be a good way to inspire players. This is because social media platforms like Tik Tok are meant for short clips entertaining clips. So basically you don’t give enough time to showcase your abilities on CubeCraft. So inspiration levels would be low. As for Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook, they are meant for talking about stuff or showing pictures which is not enough to show your ability on CubeCraft.

So that is what the partners of CubeCraft are supposed to do. Inspire people to CubeCraft!

Sorry, but other social media platforms wouldn’t work unfortunately.
In my opinion this is not need it because most of the time the people with those rank will most likely the people that will get instagram or any other rank will be youtubers-streamers
I do agree because people with the YouTube rank will probably put their socials in the description or about. So it is a time saver for CubeCraft to not add the other ranks.
You didn't get the reason for the Youtuber rank. As @Maaarijn said, the main reason for the rank is to honor those who publish the server and bring new players. How would you publish the server as a TicToker or Instagramer if you can't stream for example with them? We can say that Twitch or Mixer can help you to get the rank. But TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter won't help you and don't even make any sense.
Agreed!
I agree but CubeCraft cannot make those ranks you requested of they added them like The Hive player can EASILY get those ranks and abuse it for fun. So I think Youtube rank should be enough.
That is another reason to not do that too, since the partners should have trust too.

However not adding can save time, reduce the amount of abuses, and unnecessary work.

Hope you know why!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom