Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm pretty sure this is an irrelevant post. It is not really a bug, probably just your internet that is faltering. And I have no clue what the red and white thing was that was located on the bottom of your player? Not sure if it is some kind of player tracking hack? (I am not accusing, by the way.) Next time, check your ping and not submit an irrelevant post, please. Thanks! - Cyber.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm pretty sure this is an irrelevant post. It is not really a bug, probably just your internet that is faltering. And I have no clue what the red and white thing was that was located on the bottom of your player? Not sure if it is some kind of player tracking hack? (I am not accusing, by the way.) Next time, check your ping and not submit an irrelevant post, please. Thanks! - Cyber.

It's meant as a joke, it's not even post in big reports, so I don't see how this post is irrelevant o-o.

The red and white thing is called a hit box.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
By your logic, we could delete every single thread in the 'everything else' and 'minecraft creations' tabs. If you read his post, he is just sharing a funny moment, he knows that his connection was terrible and wasn't asking for any help/solutions. The red white thing is called a player hit box. It's a part of minecraft, not a hack. Next time, please check your facts and do not submit an irrelevant reply. Thanks!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
It's meant as a joke, it's not even post in big reports, so I don't see how this post is irrelevant o-o.

The red and white thing is called a hit box.

The forums are meant for posting ideas, suggestions, and other things about the game, are they not? Maybe link this video to a link on youtube and post it on your own profile, but not blow up the forums with jokes. I still say it is irrelevant.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The forums are meant for posting ideas, suggestions, and other things about the game, are they not? Maybe link this video to a link on youtube and post it on your own profile, but not blow up the forums with jokes. I still say it is irrelevant.

By your logic, then what's the point of Cubecraft adding YouTube section, or Minecraft Creation, or really anything else?

Also according to your logic, your pictures about you and friends destroying a map is irrelevant and should be deleted. Great.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Let's also delete the entire CCG Memes thread because that is not ideas/suggestions and is just a bunch of jokes.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
By your logic, we could delete every single thread in the 'everything else' and 'minecraft creations' tabs. If you read his post, he is just sharing a funny moment, he knows that his connection was terrible and wasn't asking for any help/solutions. The red white thing is called a player hit box. It's a part of minecraft, not a hack. Next time, please check your facts and do not submit an irrelevant reply. Thanks!

Sure, I'll go check my facts. I didn't know what it was, so do not blame me. Like I said when I quoted @SCREAM, the forums are places where you should post ideas, suggestions, bugs, and news. Not silly things like this. As before, I think he/she could link it to a video in his own profile. Plus, 'everything else' and 'minecraft creations' are for builds and things like news. Making a funny moment post can be called irrelevant, so I stated it was irrelevant. Done, done. :D

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
By your logic, then what's the point of Cubecraft adding YouTube section, or Minecraft Creation, or really anything else?

Also according to your logic, your pictures about you and friends destroying a map is irrelevant and should be deleted. Great.

First of all, my friends and I were to represent CubeCraft. We were showing a prospect as to how us loyal players love CubeCraft, and spend our time on it. Please, I do not want to argue with anyone else. This is getting pointless. Just leave it, now, will you? I am sorry if I disturbed you in any way with my 'logic,' as I was stating an opinion.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Sure, I'll go check my facts. I didn't know what it was, so do not blame me. Like I said when I quoted @SCREAM, the forums are places where you should post ideas, suggestions, bugs, and news. Not silly things like this. As before, I think he/she could link it to a video in his own profile. Plus, 'everything else' and 'minecraft creations' are for builds and things like news. Making a funny moment post can be called irrelevant, so I stated it was irrelevant. Done, done. :D

I can call everything irrelevant because I find it so. Am I correct? Does it mean everything is irrelevant?

Edit: You and your friends were representing you are loyal players of Cube by destroying a map? Anyone can do that, whether they are loyal to Cube or not. Hardly an argument. I'm also just stating my opinion, and exasperation. Done, done :D

You also just seem to be going around some post saying the word irrelevant like 5 times within 2 post.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom