Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hello!, so I know no one probably knows me on here but I thought it was time that I made an introduction on the forms page. I have only been playing Cubecraft since May of this year and I haven’t found myself with the confidence to really say or do anything here as I can be awkward about talking when no one needs me to, meaning I haven’t made many comments due to the fact I am a complete stranger 😂

Anyway, enough about that. If you can’t already tell my name is Mea and I am 16 years old. I live in Scotland and am currently still working my way through highschool. I don’t have many hobbies that I can think of, however, even though I spend all of my time indoors playing Minecraft and now mainly on Cubecraft calls or games, I do in fact love being outdoors.

I try and play Cubecraft every day as it is the only server for a while that I have enjoyed playing on and You can normally find me playing egg wars, lucky islands, minewear or occasionally the featured game. However, it really depends on the game for that day as I normally play on java version 1.8. I am also found on the discord calls but I have been busy as of recently and not had the chance to join much.

My username for the forms is also my IGN username (Mea_08) so if anyone ever spots me and wants someone to play with feel free to ask because I'd love the extra company. I think that concludes my introduction and I hope that y’all enjoyed this little intro even though it is not much.
Byee!
Welcome to the forums! My IGN is _PedroPF_ if you ever want someone to play, add me and let’s have some fun! For now, enjoy your time here as this is an incredible community!! :)

• Love
Reactions: Mea_08

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
Welcome to the forums! My IGN is _PedroPF_ if you ever want someone to play, add me and let’s have some fun! For now, enjoy your time here as this is an incredible community!! :)
Thank's so much and i will definitely keep you inmind next time i want to play with someone! 😀

Reactions: _PedroPF_

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Mea!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! ☺
We hope you enjoy your time here. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Mea_08
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom