Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hello CubeCrafters!

I will separate this thread in different parts so that I don't forget anything :D

I’ve decided to post this thread in introduction as you can learn a bit more about my past and also a bit more about the Translation Team.

Introduction

skin.png

So you might have seen me around on the CubeCraft forums or server. If not, that's normal I'm so bad that I don't play a lot of PvP games ^^
If I write this post it's because it's been officially an entire month that I had applied in the Translation Team of CubeCraft and I want to share my opinion on this!
I got accepted 5 days after starting my application, but since I am going on holiday I want to publish this thread today.
You might have heard about this team because it's the team that lets you, the community of Cubecraft, play on our amazing server in any language you wish to, without us it would probably be very limited; if not English only.

My Story

In June 2021 I decided to apply for being a Translator. On June 13th 2021 I was accepted into the Translation Team, and this is when my entire story started.
After a warm and insane welcome from the entire Translation Team I've started my adventure aside from many other people that probably have the same motivations as me.

Translation Team

Since I'm a Translator I can enjoy talking with people every day and I've met new people. People that I've never talked to before, that are now people I talk to everyday. These people know who they are and know how important they are to me.
Joining the Translation Team doesn't mean you have to work all day long on translating strings, it also means having fun with other members:

We have internal events where we mostly play on CubeCraft together and have private games. Here is a picture of my first event hosted by @Technosword
TTevent_2021-06-20_13.02.52.png

We also have some private special events, such as the summer event for this summer. We could post anything related to summer and then the submissions would be marked and winners announced.

We also simply play in voice channels together and have some late night 'gaming sessions' that everyone can join to enjoy their evening.

We also simply have some social talks where we talk about anything possible.

Since the day I became a Translator I can say that I've managed to find new people to talk to everyday and to enjoy my days with.

What the Translation Team is for me

For me the Translation Team is being part of an awesome team that I could even consider as my second family because some members of this team are so close to me that I can consider them as more than just friends.
I’ve met a lot of new people as I previously said, people that were unknown to me in the past that I realized can be my best friends within a few weeks of knowing each other. Since I joined the Team I feel like I can talk to new people that listen to me, and of course on the other way; these people can also talk to me while I listen with attention to what they say.

What is your position?

I'm a proofreader and translator for the 🇫🇷 French team! I translate strings from English to French (Translator) and I check if the translations from other team members are accurate (Proofreader).

What do you do?

Well in short words, translate and check translations. I translate text from lobby messages to egg destroying messages in EggWars. I wake up, translate strings and then I proofread translations from other translators. If I do not have time in the morning, I do the same but in the evening.
You may ask what else I do with all the team members, well this was written above ^^

Honorable Mentions

These are all the people I hope I won’t lose contact with, even the day when I will leave the Translation Team, which hopefully will not be soon.
After this month of being in the team I've met awesome people, here is a list of the people I have the most respect for them and what they can offer to me:
@Nyvil - The legend himself, I just can't say thanks to him enough times as he's the one who sort of motivated me to get into this team, however we've been knowing each other for around 3-4 years and has always been here for me. Love you <33
@JokeKaedee - For being a cutie pie that helps me in tough situations regardless of the current time and for supporting me since the first day I’ve talked to her. I’ve never met someone like you for years. Love you <33
@Technosword - For being very happy with me joining the Translation Team as we already knew each other for a small time, and for your awesome commits on Tribes
@Headqche - For making me install, like and play Overcooked too much. Hopefully you can sleep well, even if we fail a level :)
@Susmot - For being the best Overcooked try hard and best player I've ever seen

If I missed specific people I'm really sorry and please forgive me, it was really complicated to write this post for me, as I got emotional while writing it. So I might have missed some people.

Do not hesitate to ask me questions in the comments if you want to know more about my story.
Hopefully you'll see me online one day with the Translator rank in-game. If not, that doesn't mean I'm not part of the Translation Team anymore; not everyone gets this rank.
My IGN is: kkrypt0nn
Do not hesitate to give me a wave or talk to me if you see me while you play :)

Have a fantastic day
~ Krypton

Last edited by a moderator:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya, Flo! I am so proud of you for sharing your story and I am so, so, so glad you joined the Translation Team!

You have gone through so much and look where you are now! If there is anything you would like to talk about, you know where to find me. I'll always be there for you :).

You had one of the fastest promotions I've seen, you've been a part of this team for 1 month and you're a PR already. This just shows how greatly appreciated you are and how much of a help you are to this team and the community.
P.S. I see my name hehe, you are also an amazing cutie!

@JokeKaedee - For being a cutie pie that helps me in tough situations regardless of the current time and for supporting me since the first day I’ve talked to her. I’ve never met someone like you for years. Love you <33
Awie, thank you so much! As I've mentioned above, I will try to help you no matter what :]! I'm glad we became friends and started talking. You still have to teach me how to play R6 & I promise I'll teach you how to play Valorant ;). I love you too :heart:!

D

Deleted member 576174

I am so, so, so glad you joined the Translation Team!
And so I am, thanks to @Nyvil the legend 😍

If there is anything you would like to talk about, you know where to find me. I'll always be there for you :).
You're one of the most amazing person <3

you've been a part of this team for 1 month and you're a PR already
You will hopefully soon become purple too :D

P.S. I see my name hehe, you are also an amazing cutie!
You more though

Awie, thank you so much! As I've mentioned above, I will try to help you no matter what :]! I'm glad we became friends and started talking. You still have to teach me how to play R6 & I promise I'll teach you how to play Valorant ;). I love you too :heart:!
Want to teach a Radiant to play Valorant? O.o

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee
D

Deleted member 576174

So if anyone is interested, I ended up 2nd in the summer translation team event

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom