Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
As others have said, eggwars is basically bedwars with an egg. I also feel that rather than adding new gamemodes, focusing on the current gamemodes is much more beneficial. Having lots of underdeveloped gamemodes is worse than having like 4 very well developed modes.

Reactions: 404Owl and Conea64

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
As others have said, eggwars is basically bedwars with an egg. I also feel that rather than adding new gamemodes, focusing on the current gamemodes is much more beneficial. Having lots of underdeveloped gamemodes is worse than having like 4 very well developed modes.
Agreed

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
i will say its a thing that the can try but eggwars i like that more than bedwars because of the most servers have bedwars and only cubecraft have eggwars so i think eggwars is more special then bedwars.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also eggwars has different generators and it’s so simple and unique don’t take that away

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Cubecraft didnt copy bedwars. Its actually the other way round. Hypixel copyed cc eggwars and mineplex cake ways. Hypixel was just a bigger server so there games got more players.
That’s what I said, I guess my point wasn’t clear EggWars came first but still gets hated on as a copy

Reactions: 404Owl

yobro123476

Aug 27, 2020
No the thing is the gamemode bedwars is kinda better then eggwars. Actually I understand the cubecraft dev's point that they wanna be unique, But you can add bedwars with maps made by cubecraft. But add item shop like hypixel because hypixel isnt available on bedrock and nethergames has a server problem and nethergames copies the hypixel maps which is kinda boring.

MY SUGGESTION IS NOT FOR JAVA BECAUSE JAVA HAS HYPIXEL ALREADY

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
No the thing is the gamemode bedwars is kinda better then eggwars. Actually I understand the cubecraft dev's point that they wanna be unique, But you can add bedwars with maps made by cubecraft. But add item shop like hypixel because hypixel isnt available on bedrock and nethergames has a server problem and nethergames copies the hypixel maps which is kinda boring.

MY SUGGESTION IS NOT FOR JAVA BECAUSE JAVA HAS HYPIXEL ALREADY
Please don't necro-post, this is replying to threads which have been inactive for over more than 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived!

Reactions: yobro123476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom