• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Hey hey hey listen its just a thought.

Now Cubecraft has a lot of great games dont get me wrong but if they added bedwars alllll those games would be minor and would seem less great. I mean imagine how many people might go from playing hypixel to cubecraft. Or nether games to cubecraft. I think if bedwars was even just showcased for a week or 2 cubecraft would have so much more people playing on it and it would be really cool. Bedwars is one of the BIGGEST and most known games on servers. Idk it’s just a thought

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
20200730_174553.jpg

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi, thanks for your suggestion!

I don't think they should add this.

Cubecraft is special in its own way, just copying minigames from other servers is not Cubecraft their style. Even though bedwars is a well known game within the minecraft community I still don't think it should come to cubecraft.

It's a no for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Cubecraft is special in its own way, just copying minigames from other servers is not cubecraft their style.

I defenitely do not want this getting added, we have eggwars already and that's fine enough C:
Yep bed wars would just be another eggwars with a bed

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I dont think adding bedwars is a good Idea since there is already eggwars. However cubecraft can update eggwars to make it more like bedwars. They should not add all the same things but for example starting with lether armour and a sword instead of starting with nothing. The diffrence between eggwars and bedwars is that in bedwars there are more strategies because there are more diffrent items to buy. If cubecraft wants to improve eggwars they should work on that in my opinion.

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
Aldoh, I do love a good game of bedwars myself we already have our own "bedwars" (eggwars was here first (stil not an original it's from this game called rust I believe)) However I do think that cube can learn a lot from Hypixel with games like murder mystery, hide and seek, buildbattle, ... if they were to make their own variants of these games then I would love that.

Greetings,

Joe

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Aldoh, I do love a good game of bedwars myself we already have our own "bedwars" (eggwars was here first (stil not an original it's from this game called rust I believe)) However I do think that cube can learn a lot from Hypixel with games like murder mystery, hide and seek, buildbattle, ... if they were to make their own variants of these games then I would love that.

Greetings,

Joe
Lol we responded at the exact same time

• Haha
Reactions: off_matbog23

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
In my opinion, eggwar is much better than bedwar
So there is no need to add it because it is similar to the eggwar.

• Wow
Reactions: off_matbog23

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland

Greetings,

Joe
i completely agree with Joe and all the others who have spoken about this, Eggwars was out before bedwars and to be quite frank we don't need another game like it on the server. Yes the server may benifit from it and bring in players from other servers but i don't find that fair. id love to see new games on cube however i really don't think bedwars is it. Sorry 😕✨

Jul 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
Yes, yes, yes aaand yes, i would love bedwars, imo it is quicker, and i like it.
Dont get me wrong but i just came for cubecraft because i love 1.9 pvp, but you know what i hate... i hate when people kill me in eggwars and i cant do anything but hope they dont rush me, is like a luck game, if bedwars was implemented i absolutely would play it, even more times then i played on cubecraft probably. Its just my opinnion.
Srry 4 my english, 2nd language

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That's straight up stealing content from other large minecraft networks.
And why would CCGN steal, when it already has its own and unique mode called Eggwars?
Believe me or not, many people come to CCGN just because it, and it's uniqueness.
Plus, I don't think, that any of the admin team members would admire such a pathetic move, like stealing content straight up from others.

Reactions: Mea_08

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
That's straight up stealing content from other large minecraft networks.
And why would CCGN steal, when it already has its own and unique mode called Eggwars?
Believe me or not, many people come to CCGN just because it, and it's uniqueness.
Plus, I don't think, that any of the admin team members would admire such a pathetic move, like stealing content straight up from others.
Yes, Cubecraft already gets hate for copying Bedwars (even if it came first). This would be blatant copying in order to steal players from another network. It’s a no from me this seems like a petty attempt to remove a unique game from Cubecraft to increase players.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey hey hey listen its just a thought.

Now Cubecraft has a lot of great games dont get me wrong but if they added bedwars alllll those games would be minor and would seem less great. I mean imagine how many people might go from playing hypixel to cubecraft. Or nether games to cubecraft. I think if bedwars was even just showcased for a week or 2 cubecraft would have so much more people playing on it and it would be really cool. Bedwars is one of the BIGGEST and most known games on servers. Idk it’s just a thought
Bruh copying other servers games to try and become more popular is a low move. I totally agree it would be epic if cc got 100k concurent players like hypixel, but i want to see that happen thru other more legit means

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yes, Cubecraft already gets hate for copying Bedwars (even if it came first). This would be blatant copying in order to steal players from another network. It’s a no from me this seems like a petty attempt to remove a unique game from Cubecraft to increase players.
Cubecraft didnt copy bedwars. Its actually the other way round. Hypixel copyed cc eggwars and mineplex cake ways. Hypixel was just a bigger server so there games got more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom