Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ability to see Player Profiles (Their achievements, level, stats on games... etc)

Hats: Cube, Preston, Petezahhutt, Peter Griffen, Homer Simpson, Doctor Who, Cat, Dog, Gardevoir, Carrot, Baymax, Lex Luthor, Sun, Moon, Sky, Earth, Mars, Pacman, Miss Packman, Ghosts (1-4), Spider-Man, Wonder Women, Storm Trooper, Clone Trooper, Ender Dragon (Obisidian+) (5,000 vanity points), Herobrine, Jeb, Notch, Derpy Steve.

Minature Packs:
Pets Minature Pack:
-Cat (1)
-Cat (2)
-Dog
-Fish

Pokémon Miniature Pack:
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
-Ash

Social Media Miniature Pack:
-Twitter
-YouTube
-Snapchat
-Instagram

CCG Miniature Pack:
-Marco
-John
-Rubic
-Tacos
-Hub3rt
-Joe

Armor:
-Elytra (Emerald Rank+)
-Flash Boots (Gold Boots) (Gives Speed II) (Gold+)
-Bunny Legs (White Leather Leggings) (Gives Jump Boost III) (Diamond Rank+)
-Martian Man Hunter (Head) (Gives Invisibility I) (Obsidian Rank+)
-Ice Set: Full Leather, Glowing (Blue, Cyan, Light Blue,) (Diamond Rank+) (500 Vanity Points)

Purchases With Vanity:
Custom Head: 10,000 Vanity Points (Obsidian Rank+)
Custom Armor: 5,000 Vanity Points (Per) (Diamond Rank+)
Custom Trail: 8,000 Vanity Points (Emerald Rank)
Custom Arrow Affect: 8,000 Vanity Points (Emerald Rank)

Gadgets:
TNT Launcher: TnT wand similar to the one in lucky islands (Iron+) (10-second delay) (TNT deals no damage and breaks no blocks)
Firework Bomb: (10 Second Delay) (5-8 Big Fireworks) (Obsidian+)
Mob Bomb: (8 Second Delay) (3-5 of any mob, then they explode into fireworks) (Emerald+)
Grappling Hook: (2 Second Delay) (Latch onto a block and pull yourself up) (Iron+) (Fishing Rod btw)
Party Popper: (5 Second Delay) (15+ Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold, Iron raining down.) (Obisidan Rank+) (Lasts 10 Seconds)

Last edited:

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Ability to see Player Profiles (Their achievements, level, stats on games... etc)
I feel this could possibly lead to harshness to other players, I have seen players being rude to ranks who are a lower level (example being obsidian with level 6) and judging them based off that, I feel seeing their kill to death ratio and other stats might make it slightly worse as I know personally mine is terrible and I am looked down upon in games for being a moderator with a lower level than others

Hats: Cube, Preston, Petezahhutt, Peter Griffen, Homer Simpson, Doctor Who, Cat, Dog, Gardevoir, Carrot, Baymax, Lex Luthor, Sun, Moon, Sky, Earth, Mars, Pacman, Miss Packman, Ghosts (1-4), Spider-Man, Wonder Women, Storm Trooper, Clone Trooper, Ender Dragon (Obisidian+) (5,000 vanity points), Herobrine, Jeb, Notch, Derpy Steve.

The following hats I think could be bought with vanity points and no cubelets; Cat, Dog, Carrot due to it being very generic
The show hats (Peter Griffen, Homer Simpson, Doctor Who, Baymax, Lex Luthor, along with the pokemon(Gardevoir), and superheros (Spider-Man, Wonder Women) listed under Uncommon
The space themed hats along with game hats should be listed under rare; Sun, Moon, Sky, Earth, Mars, Pacman, Miss Packman
I personally like the cube hat, it could be classified as a Legendary hat along with youtuber heads
I think the higher up heads working for overall minecraft might be under Legendary or quite possibly Legendary; Herobrine, Jeb, Notch, Derpy Steve
I feel the Ender Dragon might be a good edition to add with the ranked hats along with the vanity points, but with that I feel adding a second would be fair to other ranks, not necessarily being the dragon or a mob

The rest are free game to me as I'm not quite sure where to properly fit them in my view.

Pets Minature Pack:
-Cat (1)
-Cat (2)
-Dog
-Fish

I feel adding another animal instead of two cats would be nicer as not everyone is a cat person and I would rather have say a cat, dog, fish, and a lizard or something similar

Pokémon Miniature Pack:
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
-Ash

This is perfect how it is, having the main trainer with starter pokemon is very clever however might be more in store as it has more than other packs

-Twitter
-YouTube
-Snapchat
-Instagram
Mob Bomb: (8 Second Delay) (3-5 of any mob, then they explode into fireworks) (Emerald+)

Same goes for this one I like this one quite a lot and they're very simple but likable

CCG Miniature Pack:
-Marco
-John
-Rubic
-Tacos
-Hub3rt
-Joe

I feel this could be limited edition as it's most of our Management and our Staff Manager, possibly have it during the next Minecraft event or having to win it in a giveaway by chance.

-Elytra (Emerald Rank+)

I feel this could be better used as a gadget as Emeralds can already fly and allowing use of 20 seconds.

I don't personally like this idea, watching ranks speed around the lobby is something I'm not too fond of

I feel this could be used better to advantage of exploring around lobbies and getting a better view on things rather than having to block glitch which I do sometimes on my alt, especially with this years Halloween hunt in the lobby.

I think this is quite pointless, as being a staff member I have seen ranks having inappropriate skin I think this would allow it more and the name just above a head if I understand this correctly wouldn't look too good in my opinion

-Ice Set: Full Leather, Glowing (Blue, Cyan, Light Blue,) (Diamond Rank+) (500 Vanity Points)

I am personally a big fan of Ice themed stuff and having some glowing light blue armor would look sick and I would definitely wear, if not glowing possibly enchanted to give that iced over affect.

Purchases With Vanity:

With these I don't understand how you'd get custom ones, for the arrow affect and trails you could possibly mix and match the others but with head and armor I'm quite confused as to how it would work.

TNT Launcher: TnT wand similar to the one in lucky islands (Iron+) (10-second delay) (TNT deals no damage and breaks no blocks)

Being someone with a lot of lag, I personally wouldn't enjoy someone spamming me with these affect that would lag me out, and I enjoy seeing some particles but being overwhelmed is not something I'd like

I much rather it be in the settings and you pick one you'd prefer and only shooting one at a time, quite similar to the villager gadget but replaced with a mob

Grappling Hook: (2 Second Delay) (Latch onto a block and pull yourself up) (Iron+) (Fishing Rod btw)

This reminds me of an ender bow that we use to have in lobbies and was a gadget that teleported you, can't quite remember why it was removed, but with this and relating back to the bunny legs it could allow players to see more of the amazing lobbies our builders make

Party Popper: (5 Second Delay) (15+ Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold, Iron raining down.) (Obisidan Rank+) (Lasts 10 Seconds)

The name doesn't quite fit along with this, but I like the idea, having them randomly rain down in a specific area say a 4x4 or 5x5 space for a few seconds would look cool

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel this could possibly lead to harshness to other players, I have seen players being rude to ranks who are a lower level (example being obsidian with level 6) and judging them based off that, I feel seeing their kill to death ratio and other stats might make it slightly worse as I know personally mine is terrible and I am looked down upon in games for being a moderator with a lower level than others

The following hats I think could be bought with vanity points and no cubelets; Cat, Dog, Carrot due to it being very generic
The show hats (Peter Griffen, Homer Simpson, Doctor Who, Baymax, Lex Luthor, along with the pokemon(Gardevoir), and superheros (Spider-Man, Wonder Women) listed under Uncommon
The space themed hats along with game hats should be listed under rare; Sun, Moon, Sky, Earth, Mars, Pacman, Miss Packman
I personally like the cube hat, it could be classified as a Legendary hat along with youtuber heads
I think the higher up heads working for overall minecraft might be under Legendary or quite possibly Legendary; Herobrine, Jeb, Notch, Derpy Steve
I feel the Ender Dragon might be a good edition to add with the ranked hats along with the vanity points, but with that I feel adding a second would be fair to other ranks, not necessarily being the dragon or a mob

The rest are free game to me as I'm not quite sure where to properly fit them in my view.

I feel adding another animal instead of two cats would be nicer as not everyone is a cat person and I would rather have say a cat, dog, fish, and a lizard or something similar

This is perfect how it is, having the main trainer with starter pokemon is very clever however might be more in store as it has more than other packs

Same goes for this one I like this one quite a lot and they're very simple but likable

I feel this could be limited edition as it's most of our Management and our Staff Manager, possibly have it during the next Minecraft event or having to win it in a giveaway by chance.

I feel this could be better used as a gadget as Emeralds can already fly and allowing use of 20 seconds.

I don't personally like this idea, watching ranks speed around the lobby is something I'm not too fond of

I feel this could be used better to advantage of exploring around lobbies and getting a better view on things rather than having to block glitch which I do sometimes on my alt, especially with this years Halloween hunt in the lobby.

I think this is quite pointless, as being a staff member I have seen ranks having inappropriate skin I think this would allow it more and the name just above a head if I understand this correctly wouldn't look too good in my opinion

I am personally a big fan of Ice themed stuff and having some glowing light blue armor would look sick and I would definitely wear, if not glowing possibly enchanted to give that iced over affect.

With these I don't understand how you'd get custom ones, for the arrow affect and trails you could possibly mix and match the others but with head and armor I'm quite confused as to how it would work.

Being someone with a lot of lag, I personally wouldn't enjoy someone spamming me with these affect that would lag me out, and I enjoy seeing some particles but being overwhelmed is not something I'd like

I much rather it be in the settings and you pick one you'd prefer and only shooting one at a time, quite similar to the villager gadget but replaced with a mob

This reminds me of an ender bow that we use to have in lobbies and was a gadget that teleported you, can't quite remember why it was removed, but with this and relating back to the bunny legs it could allow players to see more of the amazing lobbies our builders make

The name doesn't quite fit along with this, but I like the idea, having them randomly rain down in a specific area say a 4x4 or 5x5 space for a few seconds would look cool

Thanks but would you mind telling me specifically what I should change on this list its kind of hard for me to follow along ^-^

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Suggested by @TriangleAttack

Minature Packs:
Pets Minature Pack:
-Cat (1)
-Cat (2)
-Dog
-Fish

Pokémon Miniature Pack:
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
-Ash

-Twitter
-YouTube
-Snapchat
-Instagram

CCG Miniature Pack:
-Marco
-John
-Rubic
-Tacos
-Hub3rt
-Joe

Armor:
-Elytra (Emerald Rank+)

Purchases With Vanity:

Gadgets:
I really like the idea for the armor and gadgets. I dont mess around with hats that often or miniatures. But I would love to see all the armor shown in this thread, and more gadgets.
+1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Suggested by @TriangleAttack

Minature Packs:
Pets Minature Pack:
-Cat (1)
-Cat (2)
-Dog
-Fish

Pokémon Miniature Pack:
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
-Ash

-Twitter
-YouTube
-Snapchat
-Instagram

CCG Miniature Pack:
-Marco
-John
-Rubic
-Tacos
-Hub3rt
-Joe

Armor:
-Elytra (Emerald Rank+)

Purchases With Vanity:

Gadgets:
Al these ideas are just amazing!
I like to see them added!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I rather see Miniatures come in packs of 3.
Minature Packs:
Pets Minature Pack:
-Cat (1)
-Cat (2)
-Dog
-Fish
Check:
2oz2Eyf.png

And Check:
puzZsyo.png

Pokémon Miniature Pack:
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
-Ash
I think Cubecraft could get into some copyright problems if they asked money for these Pokemon Miniatures. Wouldn't mind seeing them for vanity points though.
Check:
didMYEZ.png

-Twitter
-YouTube
-Snapchat
-Instagram

Pretty cringy in my opinion. Wouldn't want a mini YouTube play-button following me.
CCG Miniature Pack:
-Marco
-John
-Rubic
-Tacos
-Hub3rt
-Joe
I'm not a big fan of this idea. These are just regular people. Nothing special
Eitherway, check:
abbwtsb.png

Armor:
-Elytra (Emerald Rank+)
Cool, I guess.
So basically a stick that shoots TNT.
Don't we already have some gadgets similar to this one? Like we already have the bunny gadget, villager gadget, firework bow. Doubt anything with exploding mobs or fireworks would be considered new.
Just make it like the grappling bow from Lucky Islands! Simply perfect.
Bit unoriginal. But why not.
Purchases With Vanity:
These would make other trails, armor and heads useless since people can just customize it and get whatever they want. Not a fan of this idea.

Overall nice thread. Some ideas are very creative, others not so much. I definitely agree that Cubecraft needs to add more vanity. It's simply too outdated!

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom