• I agree with the ''Most Followers''

• I agree with the ''Checking stats on the Forums''

• I agree with the ''Play Again''

• I agree with the ''Remove unfair bans''

• I agree with the ''Edit Kits''

• I agree with the ''Old Arcade -> New Arcade''

• I agree with the ''Parkour Minigame in Parkour''

• I like all of the suggestions

• I don't like any of the suggestions (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Parkour Minigame - maybe a game every 2 hour or so
I had to wait for around 3 minutes for a game to start up

Paintball - was never even working
TNT Run - perhaps every half hour, every 45 mins tops
These games are already in the new arcade..

Sorry but I don't really see a point in adding this game , it looks like assasination but than in a dual version. Sorry but I am afraid that I don't really like this idea.
Assasination: look chests to get coins, with those coins you buy armor, potions, swords and food. You also have to fight against other playes.
Skywars: you loot chests to get armor, swords and blocks to build over to mid. There you can loot more chests for more stuff, and fight with other players..

I'm sorry how is that the same?

I am see why you would like to have some old arcade games back but I am also sure that it isn't smart to add all the games back because some of the old games were dead and no one played it anymore.
So is Mixed Arcade, UHC and Solo (Speed) Eggwars, they aren't removing those games either. More players played the Old Arcade then UHC.. UHC hasn't been removed either.
Also: A lot of people are asking for the arcade. So it can't be that dead.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I know from experience you are are only going to have staff members on most followers
Mainly high end staff members as well

Rules for specific game just disregards other rules and would require them to have multiple separate threads for each game which is really dumb

Checking stats on site I see confirmed just SoonTM

Remove Unfair Bans
If you get banned, or muted and you appeal, and the appeal gets accepted the ban or mute should be removed. If you got muted or banned unfair, you deserve a clean record.
Https://appeals.cubecraft.net
Type jollow250 in there
It doesn’t give you the normal message jollow250 has nothing to appeal in red
It says it on the page

This is because it is already the case

They are never bringing back all old arcade at this point you are just spamming the suggestion
Accept that unless they can make a gain from it, it won’t happen

Remove EnzoKnol from the Eggwars lobby.
You’re nitpicking at this point

To the rest fine

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Assasination: look chests to get coins, with those coins you buy armor, potions, swords and food. You also have to fight against other playes.
Skywars: you loot chests to get armor, swords and blocks to build over to mid. There you can loot more chests for more stuff, and fight with other players..

I'm sorry how is that the same?
It is almost the same only that you will now get your amor straight out a chest and you don't have to buy it + just a dual mode.
So is Mixed Arcade, UHC and Solo (Speed) Eggwars, they aren't removing those games either. More players played the Old Arcade then UHC.. UHC hasn't been removed either.
Also: A lot of people are asking for the arcade. So it can't be that dead.
Tru , you got a point there , I just think that it will die like the old one did.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Edit Profile Posts:
There have been multiply times I or wrote a post on my profile, or someone else’s or I commented on someone’s profile post and it had some grammar mistakes. I couldn’t edit my post. Then I had to remove my post and rewrite it, or I had to correct my mistake in the next post. But with both options you’ll have to wait a while because of the cooldown.
I suggest that you can edit you profile posts. So we can edit our mistakes or whatever.
‘’But.. But then people can edit out swear words, or whatever!’’
They can indeed, but without that, they can still remove their status post.
Also, in threads you can also edit out swear words, so what’s the big difference?

I don't agree with this because it's not a big problem to correct a typo or whatsoever so I don't really see why they should make it, it's not a job that's done in a second because if they add this they probably need a edit history.

/Rules
I think I’ve already suggested this already once, but I thought of this again.
When you do /rules, you see a link to the thread on the forums, with all the rules.
ycPmPl-ge1_ZgBZhDfZamk-zdpp-03X5VrBrXfuRer8InV_s5BGcKKqzd2CKEn7-2B1HU11wg0lJLP35uje6tEe4nQMY1FpAtS_Cb3-1fYS4ITM_bbsSP9JqSVNyhefP1WYrbNqg

But when you’re in game, you can’t look at the rules real quick, that’s why I suggested this:
When you’re in, for example, a Skywars game and you type /rules, you’ll see all the rules of Skywars. When you’re in an Eggwars game, you’ll see all the rules of Eggwars. When you’re in Tower Defence game, you’ll see all the rules of Tower Defence, and so on.

I don't agree.
If I'm new to a server I mostly take the time to read the rules before I'm gonna play and not while I'm in game.

Auto Kit:
There has been countless times that I, and I’m pretty sure a lot of other people, l forgot to choose a kit.
That’s why I suggest to add to add an option where you can choose a kit that you will always have set. You can change this in the lobby, when the game is starting and/or it’s your previously chosen kit. Of course you can still choose another kit, but if you forget it once, the auto-kit has your back.
(This works for any game with kits.)

please add this <3

Skywars Duels
I know, I know, I know. Hypixel has this too. But I don't care.. It’s a good idea.
Skywars Duels is something apart from the Classic / OP / Normal duels.
You spawn on above the island, in a glass cage, just like Skywars. Before the game starts you can choose a kit. The kits are the same as the normal Skywars kits and maybe a few changes. (All of them are available and you don't have to buy any of them.) There are chests, just like normal Skywars and there is a mid with also chests. There are also refills and no vote options.

I played this on Hypixel once and I really don't like it but if cubecraft can make it better, why not?

Remove EnzoKnol from the Eggwars lobby.
The title of this suggestion says it all. Remove him. Change him to a staff member or another YouTuber.
EnzoKnol has been banned twice, and I think he even lost his YouTube rank because of it. He is in my opinion very irrelevant and he is really annoying. He shouldn't deserve a place there since he is barely online.

I don't really see the problem of this he's a YouTuber who plays a lot on cubecraft. O.K, he got banned twice but he is human and humans make mistakes.

Most followers
On the forums, we have most likes, messages and trophies. Where are most followers? The people with a lot of followers should get a leaderboard to.

Management and other staff will stand there anyways so no thank you.

Checking stats on the site
This idea has been suggested before, and turned down before. But I’m going to suggest it anyway. But I hope in a way everyone would be happy.
With this suggestion you can check your own stats and stats of other people.
If this gets added, you can go to the site and check stats. Here you can check all the stats of everyone ever joined the server. From Skywars deaths to most points. For all these things are also leaderboards.
“But some people don't want others to look up your stats.”
I know, that's why it has been turned down before. But what about a option where you can turn it on and off? You can disable people seeing all your stats or just certain stats. For example you disable only your deaths in Eggwars. (If you don't want people to see your stats, and you disable it. You also can't get onto the leaderboards.)
You can choose between all the gamemode (Also, if possible, deleted ones.), general (Most loot points, most points, most xp.).
You can again, also look up people.
When you want to look up your own stats, you have to look up your own name or you need a forum account and you have to link your MC account. Then you can click on a profile button.
(The leaderboards are top 10 of everything, deaths, wins, kills, most time played etc.)

Play Again
When you lose, or win a game, you want to play again most of the time. So I think a ‘Play Again’ button is really nice to have. Since you go into spectator mode when you lose you can't add something in your inventory. So maybe, it’ll pop-up into the chat and you can click it. Then you get teleported to a random game.

Yes, please!

Remove Unfair Bans
If you get banned, or muted and you appeal, and the appeal gets accepted the ban or mute should be removed. If you got muted or banned unfair, you deserve a clean record.
If you're appeal gets accepted it's not directly a false ban/mute.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't agree with this because it's not a big problem to correct a typo or whatsoever so I don't really see why they should make it, it's not a job that's done in a second because if they add this they probably need a edit history.
It's really annoying if I have to wait 60 seconds before I can correct my typo..
We don't need it but it will improve the forums.

I don't agree.
If I'm new to a server I mostly take the time to read the rules before I'm gonna play and not while I'm in game
Almost nobody read the rules.. Maybe you do, but I bet 9/10 people didn't.

I don't really see the problem of this he's a YouTuber who plays a lot on cubecraft. O.K, he got banned twice but he is human and humans make mistakes.
If I swear, I also make a mistake. Do I get an unmute? No.
If I was staff and I was in the lobby, and I got demoted, I don't think I would still be there.
Why does he still get a place?
By the way, he doesn't play a lot of Cubecraft, I'm pretty sure of that.

Management and other staff will stand there anyways so no thank you.
You have the same with likes.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Almost nobody read the rules.. Maybe you do, but I bet 9/10 people didn't.
I don't think a command will encourage players to read the rules. They will first of have to execute the command. I do think they should add ''Official rules'' to the ''joining'' message.
upload_2018-3-17_19-12-7.png
If I swear, I also make a mistake. Do I get an unmute? No.
If I was staff and I was in the lobby, and I got demoted, I don't think I would still be there.
Why does he still get a place?
By the way, he doesn't play a lot of Cubecraft, I'm pretty sure of that.
It's up to the staff team if they remove it or not. I don't really mind because he's standing behind the joining signs, which isn't really eye-catching.

Most followers
On the forums, we have most likes, messages and trophies. Where are most followers? The people with a lot of followers should get a leaderboard to
Not really a fan of this. I disagree because the list will be filled with staff members only, as Soeshi stated above.

I do agree with all other suggestions. Good thread! :)

Reactions: Soeshi

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As Spuuni said, most are ex-staff members.

But so what if the leaderboard is full with staff, does that matter? Just because they are staff they don't deserve it?
Didn’t say it matters if only staff is on it, I just find leaderboards a bit unnecessary in general.

D

Deleted member 59979

I agree with these all as I see no drawbacks. Im not sure if its been said already but if you recieve a false ban or get it appealed it disappears. Try typing my name in there - It doesnt show up. Also I suggest replacing EnzoKnol with one of the new helpers as wel las replacing and of the staff who resigned to the new helpers as well +1

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Great ideas, I agree to the fullest with every single one of them.

Please don't forget that there are more games with kits than EggWars and SkyWars. I just need to follow my rule of replying so to every single thread that forgets that there are more games than EggWars and SkyWars.
Also, I love how I suggest a leaderboard for most followers too, and some agree when you suggest it but not when I do. Yes, I'm looking at you @TheDvthr12 :) (Of course nothing else than a joke!)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom