Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Make sure to check out this other awesome TD thread! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-fix-td.205287/

Also: Going to include 2 video links to possible glitches or issues with two maps:

Candy - Tower Placement:

Cave Crawl - Ice Tower Glitch:

Questions:

What maps do you like in tower defence?

What maps do you dislike in tower defence?

What maps do you want to see changed/edited/implemented back?

Example:
I really like Demons because it's very large and has very competitive play it's all about defense and I love that. Perilous is another map that is like demons that go on a large scale but its still all about defending. And finally I like space and as I said above millions of times. Its all about defence.

I absolutely hate the map Portals. It's really weird with how you place towers. I typically go tower by tower and see how many I can fit in a strip of land but this maps spacing is so off that I can't really do that. Its cramped in some ways and just is weird. I don't like Barren, Desert, or Nature. Just because of that split path. It's kind of icky.

I really liked the two maps that were removed in the last update. Forest Grove and Gold Rush. I and other players LOVED the details on the map and thought the gameplay was just right. It was different and because the two sides are far apart doesn't mess up your game. It makes it even cooler. I want these maps back with NO CHANGES. Just back to their old selves. <3

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
If you see bugs, please make a bug report instead of posting them in a thread.
On topic: I like Space, because I find it a nice map with many details, and some planets from the EggWars mape have been copy+pasted to make a real 'space'.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
You can always try to report them. If they aren't bugs, your report will be denied, and if they are bugs, your report will be accepted.

That's not even the point of this thread. You have to give your feedback on maps you like/dislike.
i have alreaddy change it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom