Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, In the maps hut i realized that there are only two diamond gens at mid that are level one. I realized that this can create a problem of a game that is too long.
I suggest that the diamond generators should be level 2 because a lot of people think that it makes the game go way to slow.
Thank you

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, In the maps hut, i realized that there are only two diamond gens at mid that is level one. I realized that this can create a problem of a game that is too long.
I suggest that the diamond generators should be level 2 because a lot of people think that it makes the game go way to slow.
Thank you

YES!!!
Finally, someone mentions this!

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Well, having a higher diamond generator level in mid in this map is a bit overpowered, especially in OP mode
Just upgrade them yourself, I don't think it is that hard.

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Well, having a higher diamond generator level in mid in this map is a bit overpowered, especially in OP mode
Tht makes the game so much longer I like to get a Diamond sword, rekt ppl, and then just win but when there is a lvl Dia gen it takes so long

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
I personally hate mid camping tactics, for me stone sword is enough for that mission
Same lol tht I agree on but like when you play with your friends who are all good at pvp your going to need a diamond sword to kill them lol

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello, In the maps hut i realized that there are only two diamond gens at mid that are level one. I realized that this can create a problem of a game that is too long.
Thank you
Yes they should add more Dia gens or just upgrade the ones that are already are

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Exactly what I was gonna say
I personally hate mid camping tactics, for me stone sword is enough for that mission
YOU HATE THEM. Finally someone like me ;)

Personally I think huts is more of a rush map. I have never gotten diamonds off of this map. Mainly a rush your neighbour map.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I disagree with this idea, like what @_Marijn said it would make the game go slower not faster. Because of their current low level, its forces people to rush eggs and not waste all their time buying the precious diamond armor. If they were leveled up, no one would do early rushing and just stack up.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Thank you
Yes please it's so hard to get 10 diamonds at mid lol +1

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I actually like the variation of amount of diamonds, gold and iron you're able to get on certain maps (even though some maps really need improvement).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom