• Good idea, I agree!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nahh...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi! I would love to see a map selector in Bedrock Edition for Eggwars and Skywars in which you can choose a specific map that you want to play. Java Edition had this some years ago for all players, but because of the shrink in the amount of players that option is, understandibly, removed. Bedrock Edition has a lot of players and I think the option to be able to choose a map would be such a great feature, and I'm sure most players would like it as well! I do have a rank, but if this feature would be added, it should be added for everyone and not rank-only. Let me know what you think!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This is something that could make the server better. I think there are enough players to fill all the maps, but maybe this is something to test first with rank only. If this works well, it can be available for alle players.

Overall a good idea, +1 from me!

Reactions: pieterpeer

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
YES YES YES i always hate having to try over and over again to get a map that I like and is good for my strategies THAT WOULD BE AMAZING I WILL VOTE RIGHT NOW AND LIKE YOU A MILLION TIMES😃😃😃!!!!!!!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also I want to be able to vote for map with no rank or like vip 1 which is not as expensive as rank

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
YES YES YES i always hate having to try over and over again to get a map that I like and is good for my strategies THAT WOULD BE AMAZING I WILL VOTE RIGHT NOW AND LIKE YOU A MILLION TIMES😃😃😃!!!!!!!
I would love to see this as a feature too, you could share this thread so it gets more attention :)

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom