Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
S

Serializator

* In this thread I am going to use Skywars as an example. *

Hello,

It is really annoying when you want to play a specific map but there is no server that is running that map, if there is no map with the map you want you need to wait till there is a server that is using the map.

My idea is to create signs where you can click on and create a personal game with the map you want. To prevent that there are 6 games with the map "Century" you should check if there is already a server with the map selected and if the server is open to join you should be teleported to that server instead of creating a new one.

I hope this idea will help to improve the server.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
well, that does work in some cases, but whenever i play sw with one of my friends, they want to play a slecific map, and often times it might be easy to find the map they wanted to play, or my friends and i will be running around, board to board, for 5 to 10 minutes. so yes, running around could work just as easily. Patients is needed while doing so though. so, i think this is a good idea to add, but as Aimee said before, looking for the map on different boards could work just as well.

S

Serializator

The system I suggested would just replace the current map selection, so all signs will be signs to create a new game.

S

Serializator

If there is no server with the map you want: Click Sign >> Inventory GUI >> Select map you want >> Create server with map >> Teleport to the server.
If there is a server with the map you want: Click Sign >> Inventory GUI >> Select map you want >> Teleport to the server.

If you use this system it would take less then one minute to play in the map you want.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
I like it, but I suspect there may be some trouble coding it. At the moment new arenas come up regardless of currently available arenas. I guess this means the list of currently available arenas is not easily queried.

Re: not good for teams: this is sort of a "single riders" queue. Playing teamed with friends is a big advantage already so I wouldn't complain too much.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
S

Serializator

With the current system that is used players can team with a group of 6 players if they want, just click the sign at the same moment with 6 open slots.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom