Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So, with duels game modes, you can choose any kit you like to play on (With a rank obviously), but if someone isn't queuing at the same time you are, you are put in a queue and once someone else is ready, it puts you into the game. My suggestion is that there should be a similar system for other game modes where you can select maps. For example, speedrunners like myself are constantly pressing on the gamemode NPS, pressing map selection, then selecting the fastest map, until it eventually comes online, which can get tiring and annoying to do. My idea is that you should be able to get put into a waiting queue for whatever maps you select, and once the map comes online, you get queued into the game. If you select another map or go into another lobby in the mean time, you get kicked out of queue, as you do in duels. This will make life a lot easier and might build more of a community in the lobby, as we will actually have time to chat in lobby before we get into a game (Which has taken me over 10 minutes before). In my opinion, as I'm sure many others, I think this will be a great addition to Cubecraft, as not only does it take away the annoyance of spam selecting a map, but it also gives time to try out the new lobby parkour that us speedrunners or players that play the game and don't sit in the lobby all day a chance to take a shot. Let me hear your opinions on this :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom