Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Map selection for Minerware (VIP Lvl 1+)

• YEA !

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO !

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters !

On CubeCraft, all game modes have an assigned Rank, except for Minerware (don't make a rank for minerware, it's pretty useless) but since there is none, there is also no map selection!

So what I propose: be VIP level 1
(and more) and you can choose the map you want to play on (I know someone will say that all the maps are the same, but I have preferences for some like the Crimson map)
So please, add this :(

D

Deleted member 576174

I don't really think the map is a big deal in this game mode. Developers probably have different priorities.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This option would have the same “issue” as in featured paintball as example, often only one map will be chosen…
I don’t believe this would be the case since the map gives no advantage to the gameplay itself.

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I’m not really against this suggestion but I don't think I will use that option that much. It’s an “unsure” for me

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
it doesn't cost anything to add it and it would just be more convenient when you hate certain maps
But it in fact does though, it costs money. It’s development time that could be spent on a different project 👀

I voted for disagree since I do not see a reason to add it. The map does not influence the gameplay, so why would we need to be able to choose different maps?

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello CubeCrafters !

On CubeCraft, all game modes have an assigned Rank, except for Minerware (don't make a rank for minerware, it's pretty useless) but since there is none, there is also no map selection!

So what I propose: be VIP level 1
(and more) and you can choose the map you want to play on (I know someone will say that all the maps are the same, but I have preferences for some like the Crimson map)
So please, add this :(
why exactly do you need this? i mean it didn't really change the gameplay at all. it's just a background.

Unlike eggwars, skywars, ffa, duels and other gamemodes, it do kinda change the gameplay and the way you play it. Map selection for minerware is useless imo because it only change the theme of the map and the background and nothing else

Reactions: Marieke2001

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
But it in fact does though, it costs money. It’s development time that could be spent on a different project 👀

I voted for disagree since I do not see a reason to add it. The map does not influence the gameplay, so why would we need to be able to choose different maps?
I agreed, not much really changed on the maps and it's just a waste of time. It only change the background and the theme of the map and nothing else

Reactions: Marieke2001

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I understand it's completely true but it would be just for fun, my second favorite gamemode is Minerware and it's boring when i play 10 games and i'm 5 times on my hated map and 1 time on my favorite xD (random number, but generally true)

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Then what it the whole function of wanting to choose a map? -_-
I never said that I agreed with the suggestion, the point you made was just incorrect. If you’d look at my vote it’s “-“.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom