Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
An emoji map, would be nice!
Skywars is one of my favorite games and with new awsome maps I going to win everything.
Maybe not one map but more maps! ;)

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I was playing skywars and I thought: why there is no emoji map??? so I think maybe they can make a emoji map! with all popular emoji's :)
Great idea! It would be helpful to maybe build an idea of what it may look like, then others would be able to fully appreciate your idea! Thank you for suggesting this and I think it would make an awesome addition to the Skywars portfolio!

Reactions: someone1234567890
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Haha!

This is a very unique and comedic map idea! I am a fan of it I hope that if planned out and executed well the build team will be able to present their own twist within some of the islands. Gameplay obviously, would need to be considered within this so many of the islands may need to be the same. Variation can be executed within the middle of the map though which would be really nice to see.

As stated above, it would be cool to see your idea of this map and how you believe it should be so we are able to present our ideas for improvement and development within the category. Maybe include small Minecraft models and a drawn diagram? Overall, really simple concept and idea

:p

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Haha!

This is a very unique and comedic map idea! I am a fan of it I hope that if planned out and executed well the build team will be able to present their own twist within some of the islands. Gameplay obviously, would need to be considered within this so many of the islands may need to be the same. Variation can be executed within the middle of the map though which would be really nice to see.

As stated above, it would be cool to see your idea of this map and how you believe it should be so we are able to present our ideas for improvement and development within the category. Maybe include small Minecraft models and a drawn diagram? Overall, really simple concept and idea

:p
Thank you for the opinion! Nice to hear!

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Good idea! Certainly because the maps already exist for a while. And it's time for new maps. And smileys as map is a nice idea. I hope it will come later.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom