Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
i dont say i can´t see, i say i dont gonna see it -.- read pls
"read pls" is probably the last thing you could say to Younis, who literally just told you to read the other threads. Also, if you aren't going to check them, then you have to deal with us telling you to check the others threads.

Reactions: Younisco

pachito877

Jan 5, 2015
"read pls" is probably the last thing you could say to Younis, who literally just told you to read the other threads. Also, if you aren't going to check them, then you have to deal with us telling you to check the others threads.
1.- he can´t read the message? 2.- who talk to you? 3.- if u don´t understand thats not my problem

pachito877

Jan 5, 2015
Ok, now i don´t need comments of not mods, i only need help from staff members because they decide if hey put the map or not so if u can cntinue with your day and go to other forum

pachito877

Jan 5, 2015
Well you get what you want, i will destroy it, and that is! :D thanks for say me im a bad builder, well i know that after this :v

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
1.- he can´t read the message? 2.- who talk to you? 3.- if u don´t understand thats not my problem
I think you got what I said terribly wrong, sorry if your English is too bad to understand what I said, but if you can't understand what I'm saying, then don't tell my I dont get anything.

Well you get what you want, i will destroy it, and that is! :D thanks for say me im a bad builder, well i know that after this :v
You are not a bad builder, the map itself was just not special enough

pachito877

Jan 5, 2015
naa but all the comments say: i dont like it so thats make me think is so bad and because im not a good builder ask for all my friends and they say im a **** builder :) :V

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^