_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Assassination is dying, boo woo woo.

So a long time ago Cube got like in a rock bottom so I made a complaints thread (which got a little bit too...) and the staff got up to date about our thoughts in one single thread.

So now lets do the same thing but specifically Assassination, what are your complaints, what is bad right now. After we got strong ones. We could search and find a way to fix it.

At this point of time I'm getting tired to be one of the few people trying to revive Assass on forums and in-game, alongside some people (@vinlir @Sijpieboy @iLoveYouu @Marieke2001)

So maybe this will be a historical moment where everything turned in our favours.

*TO NOTE: EXPLAIN AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT AND WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT!'

R.I.P never liked it anyway
Got a 200 diffrence of likes and comments O.o

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I was going to type some words and things, but iLoveyouu has basically said everything. Would be nice to have no reset though, and perhaps make milk obtainable through some other means, rather than just a couple of points. Oh, and bring back OrangeGE and Aquaxx to do regular map additions and Easter eggs.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was going to type some words and things, but iLoveyouu has basically said everything. Would be nice to have no reset though, and perhaps make milk obtainable through some other means, rather than just a couple of points. Oh, and bring back OrangeGE and Aquaxx to do regular map additions and Easter eggs.

If they agree just saying...

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I just tried to get into this game once again and I don't really like the concept. Gearing up through chests is extremely boring, and when you see other players in most cases they are either geared way better so you can't kill them or way worse so you don't gain anything from killing them. Also because of the uneven gear almost every fight one side runs away. Often when I try to gear up full dia guys with speed potions will start to attack me and I can only survive by getting lucky to be able to hide in a shop. The only way I found to gear up consistently was by teaming so you if you get killed your teammate can clean them up and get your stuff back, which makes the game very frustrating for solo players.
That's why this is the only idea that I don't agree with:
- A /truce command. Most players that play assassins are in a team or truced with players, This command would allow players to truce others so they can't hit them, for example I /truce someone and the player can still hit me but I can't hit him, but if he hits me once I he gets automatically untruced and I can fight him. This would be to prevent back stabbers.
This would make teams even more effective in confined spaces since they can't accidentially hit each other. Also if it prevents you from poisoning your teammate it would give teams a huge advantage as they could spam potions into an ongoing fight.
I know everyone is free to team so it's not exactly unfair, but I just don't like the very uneven fights, neither as the teamin/well geared player nor as the solo/undergeared player.
There isn't really a point to this post, you can't change this without completely changing the game that many people like. But yeh, that's why I don't play it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There are only players with full diamond gear. Making it for me and others unplayable since they focus you till you're dead and shopcamp when they're low. I can't gear up nor earn kill.
What's the points of playing?

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
There are only players with full diamond gear. Making it for me and others unplayable since they focus you till you're dead and shopcamp when they're low. I can't gear up nor earn kill.
What's the points of playing?
Overwatch fanbase: PATCH! PATCH! PATCH!
imo in this situation highering diamond gear price is a good thing. Less diamond guys. And making bounty only obtainable in maps with over 5 or 10 players so you cant farm anymore. Duplication is actually still a thing. I didn't play in 2 weeks since I am on vacation, but today my friend had a PC I could use, despite the 2000 ping and 20fps, i saw too many diamond guys. And since I am a 'known' player I got pretty focussed by the people I ever killed. Yeah, no much to play. And I didn't even begin about hackers. Hackers who give their stuff to people is even worse!

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Adding leaderboards to assassins.
Potions threw #1 OfficialEn...

- A /truce command. Most players that play assassins are in a team or truced with players, This command would allow players to truce others so they can't hit them, for example I /truce someone and the player can still hit me but I can't hit him, but if he hits me once I he gets automatically untruced and I can fight him. This would be to prevent back stabbers
'I can't team with you my team is too large.'
'I am team with *example* Haider, iLoveYouu! Pls no kill me because I team with your teammate I instantly am team with you and all his teammates!'
'Hey I also hack, team?' <-- made me cry
'TEAMING IS BANNABLE!'

Teaming isn't always positive and its getting irritating because I am not the most social person. Despite that, 10 people+ unteamed me when I was teaming with *censored*. Teams bounty farm, kill farm, gear farm, do 2v1s. Like really? 2v1? Because a 1v1 you'll lose? Teams are quite irritating, but yeah, survival of the fittest would be a nice one.
That made me thinking:

Quick Stabs:
A game of Assassination where you don't respawn and everything is half the price. You spawn with Full Chain Stone Sword and 10 Bread, after 20 minutes every remaining player gets teleported to the colloseum and fight it out. Winner gets 250 coins In Game on regular Assassination. If you die you lose 50 (this is the entry wage). Games of 20 players.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Quick Stabs:
A game of Assassination where you don't respawn and everything is half the price. You spawn with Full Chain Stone Sword and 10 Bread, after 20 minutes every remaining player gets teleported to the colloseum and fight it out. Winner gets 250 coins In Game on regular Assassination. If you die you lose 50 (this is the entry wage). Games of 20 players.
Really like the idea of something like this. Been trying to think of something similar, but haven't really come to a good end suggestion yet. Possibly something like you mentioned, maybe even a completely seperate game or just have people do something like this in the current map (as in you right click an NPC and pay a certain amount of coins, then get teleported to an FFA place). Not sure if the last I mentioned is what you meant though, thought you meant that they join this game in assassins NPC (in pvp lobby) and after they win they get teleported to normal assassins. Also the main problem with the suggestion is, how are you going to stop teamers from dominating it?

Reactions: Laskyy

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Really like the idea of something like this. Been trying to think of something similar, but haven't really come to a good end suggestion yet. Possibly something like you mentioned, maybe even a completely seperate game or just have people do something like this in the current map (as in you right click an NPC and pay a certain amount of coins, then get teleported to an FFA place). Not sure if the last I mentioned is what you meant though, thought you meant that they join this game in assassins NPC (in pvp lobby) and after they win they get teleported to normal assassins. Also the main problem with the suggestion is, how are you going to stop teamers from dominating it?
Reporty recordy? That is how we end rule breakers don't we.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Reporty recordy? That is how we end rule breakers don't we.
A possibility, but also not a very great one. It would confuse people as they are allowed to team in assassins, but then they aren't allowed to team in a game within assassins. Also even if it would be against the rules, loads of people would still do it. It'd probably be better to combine a rule against it with something else in-game to make it a bit more difficult to team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom