Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the new EggWars update?

• Love it!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hate it :/

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Hey, Guys
I think they should make Steak less iron because it takes longer to get it, this is a really small suggestion but I think it will make EggWars a lot Faster in Food Wise

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
#PlayOPMode (joking)

Well the difference between Normal and OP is that food is more expensive. So that difference needs to stay. Okay OP mode one time, you see 1 Iron = 1 Steak, perfect!

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think alot of you missed out on the fact that he's talking about speed eggwars, not regular eggwars where, in my opinion, it should remain 5. Though in Speed eggwars it's different, for example, they are encouraging you to rush to other people, so you'll need a good food source so you won't have to eat too often. And yes, eating steak in 1.9 pretty much regens all of your health, therefore it shouldn't be lowered, atleast, on 1.9 eggwars. In 1.8 on the other hand, it isn't like alot more overpowered than eating a carrot, like in 1.9, it's mainly that you don't have to eat for a longer time than when eating a carrot.
In conclusion:
I am pro making it 3 for 1.8 speed eggwars, against making it 3 in 1.9 speed eggwars.

lolitsvictor

Mar 9, 2017
Australia
twitter.com
I think alot of you missed out on the fact that he's talking about speed eggwars, not regular eggwars where, in my opinion, it should remain 5. Though in Speed eggwars it's different, for example, they are encouraging you to rush to other people, so you'll need a good food source so you won't have to eat too often. And yes, eating steak in 1.9 pretty much regens all of your health, therefore it shouldn't be lowered, atleast, on 1.9 eggwars. In 1.8 on the other hand, it isn't like alot more overpowered than eating a carrot, like in 1.9, it's mainly that you don't have to eat for a longer time than when eating a carrot.
In conclusion:
I am pro making it 3 for 1.8 speed eggwars, against making it 3 in 1.9 speed eggwars.
He said he was talking about normal mode. With Speed Eggwars, I can agree with.

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
This is literally what I get on every suggestion I make "-1" It's really annoying. Like whats the point of even trying to argue about it. I hate haters :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom