Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

paisi

May 8, 2020
Okay so I've had this idea, you know how you sometimes see in the chat that someone answered first (example: paisi answered in 0.90 seconds). I think it would be cool if you could get half a point for finishing first. (eating the cake first, flying to the moon the highest?). I feel like it would make the game more interesting and people would try harder at the mini games. do u guys like this idea or are there any downsides. maybe someone else has ideas to make it more interesting as well?

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Okay so I've had this idea, you know how you sometimes see in the chat that someone answered first (example: paisi answered in 0.90 seconds). I think it would be cool if you could get half a point for finishing first. (eating the cake first, flying to the moon the highest?). I feel like it would make the game more interesting and people would try harder at the mini games. do u guys like this idea or are there any downsides. maybe someone else has ideas to make it more interesting as well?
Hi,

This is exactly the same thread as this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ways-to-make-mineware-more-interesting.238627/#post-1143329

You are not supposed to post unnecessary messages. That way you can easily farm messages. I hope you understand that. It's just a tip. I don't mean it annoying. I think it's very good of you to come up with suggestions! Keep it up, but don't post the same threads anymore.

paisi

May 8, 2020
Hi,

This is exactly the same thread as this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ways-to-make-mineware-more-interesting.238627/#post-1143329

You are not supposed to post unnecessary messages. That way you can easily farm messages. I hope you understand that. It's just a tip. I don't mean it annoying. I think it's very good of you to come up with proposals! Keep it up, but don't post the same threads anymore.
I meant to post it in suggestions not mineware and idk how to delete the other one I couldn't care less about getting messages lmao

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I meant to post it in suggestions not mineware and idk how to delete the other one I couldn't care less about getting messages lmao
Oh sorry. My mistake. I did not see that you placed the first thread in minerware and this thread in suggestions. Next time ask an staff member to delete your other thread. That is easier because otherwise there may be confusion that there are two same threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom