Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
This will certainly make games more dynamic and add a lot of variety to those games. As this will be pushing players to play out of their usual way of playing, out of a certain comfort zone making them adopt different stratergies.

I really like the idea of having per-game objectives though some of them sound like achievements (winning a pvp duel with half a heart) a lot of them are unique (like buying every item of a category in eggwars) and pretty exciting.
Now, I'm not too fond of it being called an "objective" as you don't win the game by completing them and there is a chance new players may think it's the objective of the game, a more appropriate name could be a "Quest", "Bonus mission" or "challenges"
(Though the word "quests" makes it sound like an MMORPG :/ )
The title in my opinion needs a little tweaking;
"Adding side challenges to games"
"Adding side missions to games"
Are examples of possible titles.
I don't know how I feel about having an objective at every game, I see it more as something that would pop up randomly every few games or so, so when it does appear it is definitely worth doing.

I like the challenges, I skimmed through them and didn't see any that stuck out, they all seem achievable.

+1

@Tacosbefriends opinions?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
OBJECTIVES are preset by a game, and can be done for a larger bonus. these are randomly chosen each game, and you can only do that specific one.
Example:
In Skywars it chooses "-Kill 10 players this game! (team)" as the OBJECTIVE. This means that that's hte only OBJECTIVE you can do in the game.

SIDE-OBJECTIVES are challenges, where you can only do a maximum of 3 per game and they are NOT preset.
I really like the idea of the Objectives, I'm not a big fan of the side-objects though, players would just farm it a lot. The objectives however give a small new goal every game you play. :D

Reactions: _KTW_

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Agreed, hacking should be allowed to add more variety
Please stay on topic.
Using an illegaly modified client isn't a viable solution as you wouldn't last long on the server.
(Also, avoid making comments with too much sarcasm please.)
Please find other more viable solutions to add variety to the games ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: _KTW_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
RXzpBzw.jpg

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
Great great idea! I can see that you put thought into this thread and I appreciate that. I like that idea because it is the same thing pretty much over and over again.
I hope the staff read this thread because it is really good!

Sincerely,
K_T_W

Mebzz

Mar 27, 2017
Great idea, would really make the games more interesting, i hope myself that this suggestion gets accepted even though i haven't played for that long ^.^

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Kazwa wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
WWW Cosmetics update is on the horizon!!
IMG_5555.png
Top Bottom