Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Hello there, I'm currently on the desert island and looking away to tame spiders, I've made a zombie and a cow farm, both extremely effective (mostly from fall damage) and my current spider farm have some water streams that puh the spiders over a 1-block gap where you can kill them.

I was wondering if there was any way to make killing it automatically, so I can just go do something else while it drops string...

Bedrock btw

Last edited:

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hello there, I'm currently on the desert island and looking away to tame spiders, I've made a zombie and a cow farm, both extremely effective (mostly from fall damage) and my current spider farm have some water streams that puh the spiders over a 1-block gap where you can kill them.

I was wondering if there was any way to make killing it automatically, so I can just go do something else while it drops string...

Are you on Bedrock or Java?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom